Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    Back frm schl`
    Nothing really to do today . sia ah .
    I want to go out D:
    I want to buy clothes D:
    I want to go shopping D:
    I want to go meet my gans D:
    Sobs . Sians can .
    Now still so early . Also bo lang online .
    Heard that aolin came bk from china/japan alrdy .
    Honeystead first to jump . cos she miss her darling like fcuk .
    Hahas . I want to go outoutout .
    I am going for a haircut soon .
    I hope this time i wont have a big , fat shock aft th cut .
    If not i'll scream . Hohos .
    Very boring luur .

    Now i'm losing everything .
    Because of your presence , i have t' be th extra one .
    Still , people are making me think tht i'm of you .
    Its just nonsense .
    Because of tht certain someone , i've lost my 4yrs friendship .
    & i know i'm not a good gf .
    Sorry if i've hurt you in any way .
    But I still miss NCYX .
    Its a fact that cannot be changed .
    & thr's nothing you can do .
    If you cant accept it , then i'm really sorry .
    No matter how much time youre willing to give me ,
    its of no use . My heart cannot be changed .
    I'm really sorry , to you .
    & to all of those i've hurt .
    I know my attitude sucks . Sorry .
    I miss th way you say youlovedme.
    I miss th way you cheered me up whenevr i'm sad.
    I miss th way you said that you'll always be here for me.
    I miss th way you told me that my parents are naughty.
    I miss your love.
    I miss your hugs.
    I miss th way i gave you prankcalls.
    I miss th way you laughed when i wanted you to.
    I miss th way you look into my eyes.
    Although i know its just a wishful part of my thoughts,
    I really do wish its true.
    Even though you have a girlf now,
    & th right thing to do now is to forget you,
    But i really cannot do it .
    Everytime i goes to deep thoughts you will come to my mind.
    Everytime i dream , i'll dream of you.
    Now its becoming a nightmare to me.
    I hope i'll forget you.
    I really do , & i'll promise i will .
    NO matter how fcuking hard it is D:

    obviously , i wasnt in a good mood today yah .
    yah , its true .
    I am usually very so called restless in schl .
    Now its like i've totally shut down .
    I've no idea why .
    really i dont .

    No comments: