Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Back from schl .
    Raining th whole day -.- .
    Alrights . i had such fun today .
    Cos of my kuku nehneh ah toot ah hai ah gong de honeystead !
    HAHAS ! Keep on calling me kuku lanlan ah honeystead .
    comecomecome . i add more i add more xDDD
    Hahas . it was just oh so funny alrights .
    hahahas !!! & weiqi got new nickname .
    LOL . bobo ~
    LOL . & maths paper 1 got 41.5/50 .
    well ... SHOCKED ?
    whtevr . hahahas !
    I love sweetheart&honeystead lars !
    hohos . i want to go out !!
    roars . i want to go outoutout .
    But whr to go -.- .
    zzz . Alright . nvm .
    was thinking of extending my hair .
    but now dontwant .
    then want .
    i dontwant .
    hahahas !!
    i dontwant lur .
    My hair long enough le .
    let it grow long nor .
    hai . bored .

    No comments: