Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Hey .
    Audi-ed th whole day .
    & my blog is like oh-so-dead .
    Hohos ? Is this a meaning of people coming to my blog , read my posts & run off ?
    W/o leaving a comment/tag ?
    roars D:
    This is just so bad ):
    Nvm . i was thinking of closing my blog anw .
    its just really dead ._.
    Alright . I cannot pass my bloody license .
    Damn ): At least Jessica sister is cheering me :D
    I left 11k just now & th time just flew by ._.
    damnnnn ! Well , forget bout it .
    I give up . I'll ask baby for help ltr on .
    Tootoot . Me so bored ]x
    I'm not going out today . Neither did i ytd .
    Ohgod . i am dying of boredom D:
    I have a feeling my phone bill is going to burst agn & my mother's going to scream at me agn .
    Ohwell , i guess i have to face th fact =x
    roars . NOTHING TO DOO .
    Aiyo . so pekchek .
    Takecare . byebye .


    No comments: