Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 24, 2008

    Went heartland .
    Ate dinner . Ate meesiam -.-
    Hot like no one's business alright -.- omfg .
    Hahaas . So hooot . until i tabuleh tahan .
    Dontwant le . Hahas . But horh , i donno why my laopeh so angry luuurh .
    Went to th cd shops . Saw th ahlong pteltd siol !!!
    I have been waiting for tht show for like mths -.-
    Then ask can buy anot , laopeh say i watch alr .
    I was like wth ? no i didnt -.-
    then walk walk walk infront of me i saw benson .
    I was : O.O .
    My mother say i saw ghost . indeed i saw one what .
    And then he walk front i walk back .
    Then walk walk walk , saw him agn . This time i also saw mr lawrence .
    omfg . mr lawrence look so scary no offence . but cool . (?)

    This morning talking to nico agn -.-
    Bloody hell . he hongster .
    still say he tiongxim .
    tiongxim eh lang th relationship not even 1mth break liao .
    so "tiongxim" . LOL .
    Then now wanna hong my swtheart .
    ni deng jiu jiu you arhs . why must help you siol .

    Okay . l8r go ask candystd for th donno what movie web .
    Then no need to buy th cd le lo . FOC de horhhhs .
    Hahahas ! Shall stop posting now (:
    Tata~

    No comments: