Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 7, 2008

    HEY ! Finally back to posting .
    Like wth , i miss my blog so much =x
    I'll reply tags asap ! Nothing really happened this few days luh .
    Hoho . Alright , now i'll do a survey tht feliciabelovedJIEx3 asked me to do !

    A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog & replace any question tht they dislike with a new question fomulated by themselves .
    B)Tag 5-8 people to do this quiz . those who are tagged cannot refuse . these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag th person whom they were tagged by .. continue this game by sending it to people .

    1. If you girlf/boyf betrays you , what will your reaction be ?
    Super sad duh !
    2.If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
    Have fun & enjoy my lifeee :D
    3.th choice between family&friends , who will you choose ?
    mamahai -.- family bodoh .
    4.who kind of home do you think is suitable for living ?
    Totally no quarreling , can talk to them like talk to my friends .
    5.Whats your ideal boyf/girlf like ?
    Loves me , Dont play feelings with me , Just LOVE me ALRIGHT !
    6.Which is more blessed , being loved by someone or loving someone ?
    Being loved by someone .
    7.how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
    Depends .
    8.If th person you secretly like is attached , what would you do ?
    I'll just secretly sit thr & watch him , tht would alrdy be contented for me :D
    9.Is thr anything tht made me unhappy these few days ?
    Maybe too much quarrels with family bah .
    10.Is being tagged fun ?
    Whats fun ?
    11.How do you see yourself in 10yrs time ?
    I whr got think so far ?
    12.who are currently th most important people to you ?
    family,friends,sisters&brothers .
    13.What kind of person do you think who tagged you is ?
    Idontknow .
    14.Would you rather be married but poor or single but rich ?
    Married but poor .
    15.Whats th first thing you do in th morning ?
    TV ! LMFAOS !
    16.Would you sacrifice your family time to be with friends ?
    depends .
    17.What is th thing tht you cant leave it aside ?
    Computer&preciousthoughts .
    18.what type of friends do you like ?
    Dontknow . TRUEfriends .
    19.What type of friends do you dislike ?
    betrayers&backstabbers .

    I've tagged ,
    Sammie .
    Hweeteng .
    Sophia .
    Peiyee .
    Venice .
    Crystal .

    No comments: