Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 2, 2008

    Laogong & cass came my house today .
    They ransacked my whole room -.-
    Now whole place like donno what .
    Haha . Nvm lurhs . Lester said he is giving me x2 exp for audi . (?)
    Sure booh ? I want eh ? Btr give horh .
    If not , i eat you up (:
    Then they playplayplay & talktalktalk & laughlaughlaugh .
    Then i audi , while laogong&cass&spen loooking at me .
    Like im some kind of pro liddat ? Siao .
    BHB . me noob de lah (:
    I cannot do 185&190 cfm TT
    Sob . Everytime i reaching fm/cfm i'll miss .
    wtf ? So qiao de mehs ?
    My hands got superpower !?
    lmfaos . Okay . nvm . Haha .
    Maybe mapling ltr . I like donno how many 123456789yrs no play le .
    So sad . Haha . Ltr play lahs . I am sure tht i've forgotten how to play .
    Haha . Nvm . Start from scratch agn norh . Its alright de .
    Hoho . And lastly , PICTURES OF TH DAY !
    ENJOY !

    Bebe&hero♥




    Pictures taken today











    No comments: