Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    My dear girl ,
    You should know tht i've just gotten back my phone
    & ever since tht day when i got back my phone ,
    you've alr started
    giving me a cold shoulder ?
    And its not tht i didnt go online .
    Because of some circumstances , i had to appear offline Sometimes i play maple , i didnt log in msn cos my computer is laggy enough .
    Maybe you may say we're drifting apart .
    I dont deny tht its been long since i had a nice chat with you Do you
    think tht i bear to end this sistership between us I thought right from th start
    you were th one who wanted t end it .
    Actually i alrdy knew something was not
    right on wed .All i can say now is : Im very sure you know i dont wish t end it


    No comments: