Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 19, 2008

    LOL . I got a shock this morning .
    When i saw my phone .
    I got 6 new msges !? From BRENDONCHUA .
    LOL ! He said i pangsehed him o.o . I TOLD HIM TAKECARE bEFORE I WENT OFFLINE LEY.
    Liddat call pangseh meh ? Lol ! Cute ass lah he .
    Allah siol . Asked me if ive got any last words for him before he leave .
    LOL . Is he going t be dead ? Walao . Stupid ass . you wanna die uhs ?
    Hahahaa . My mum just came back from barcelona . Then you go batam .
    Power t th max lahs dey . Haha :D
    Eeeehhhh . Now i advertise your BLOG alright ! Still say i selfish . You ass .

    www.dispirited-away.blogspot.com <- GOGOGO !

    This is th blog i was talking bout in my previous post .
    If youve see his tag for me , he tell me i selfish nv advertise .
    Stupid . Now here it is lahs ! You fool ! HAHA :D
    Literature maniac indeed . Nvm bout him :D Zu ni yi lu shun feng alright ! (:
    I'll miss your dumbness man ! xDD

    No comments: