Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 7, 2008

    Now everyone's siding me .
    I dont think you'll have anything t say .
    Asshole . Whts your problem .
    Its like whtever i have , you HAVE t have .
    Like wht one of them said , YOURE JUST A 2ndHANDED GOOD .
    So why try making me jealous ?
    It wont work . Wteff is your PROBLEM?!
    You very dua uhs ? Pui luhs .
    Knn , i wont . Stop stepping cute luh can .
    I see you also want t vomit can .
    Ohya , stop snatching . Have been saying alot of times .
    You may be more daring/whtever crap than me .
    But my dignity is btr than you , & IM SURE OF THT .


    Zz . Stupid person , always make my mood bad . wtf . I hate you .
    Ever since 2stjuly . Hate you luhs .
    Go & die luhs . Rahhhhs .
    Rahhhhhhhhhhhs . Faded feelings . Nvm .
    Go&dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
    Dumbfooooool .

    BYEBYE .

    No comments: