Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    Tuesdays are nice :D
    Haha . Had homec . Soo nice .
    I got t make chocolate muffins .
    Ohmy . Halfway making my stomach grumbling .
    Cos it was so delicious looking can !?
    Then me&honeystead in same group (: Weees .
    While making recieved msg from someone .
    Rahhs . Same thing , thought he mati . LOL .
    Nvm . At least he msged . Alright .
    Then also heard jie's boyf broke w/ her. Hell ..
    I told her i felt something bad gonna happened .
    Immediately she told me she broke .
    Aww . Cheerup girl .
    Then aft tht continue making my muffin .
    Cher said we made it VERYVERY successfully xDD
    Hohos . Then make finish le , i ate one .
    Ohmyohmy . It was SUPER delicious alright :D
    Then he msged me . Say he got test .
    Aiya , dou xi guan le . Nvm .
    Had a headache aft tht . Asses . So sudden .
    Maybe because i was under too much light or something .
    Felt so giddy . I rest awhile during some periods .
    Got test at 945 ( ard thr ) .
    Msged me at 1plus (ard thr ) .
    I didnt know test so long one -.- . Nvm .
    Then he say , phone nearly tio confiscate . So suan le .
    Aft tht no reply agn -.- . NVM .
    Rahhs . Pekchek . Then headache not getting well .
    Zz . Then i couldnt go lunch with my sisters .
    Went home . Then now donno wht to do . Im so bored .
    Try talking t him agn . Replied once only -.- . FINE . nvm .
    Did something for him . & was going t send it .
    Since he dontcare then nvm .
    My birthday's in 8days .
    Weees . Ive recieved greetings alr :D Thankyoou (:
    So early hor ? Hohos . My babes remember my birthday . Wow ?
    I thought forgotten ! xD
    Liyang dii going broke soon .
    Cos just bought birthday gift for sweetheart .
    Now mine . LOL . he complained t me , why so many people birthday july , somemore my sister!
    LOL . Then i say , i donno luhs :D Present hor ! XD
    Haha . Joking with him . But he took it so real . LOL . Aiya . dontcare him nahs .
    I tell him dont buy he also will go buy des ~ Brother iloveyou alright !
    Shall end my post now .
    Do tag alright .
    Stop reading & leaving las . All mei liang xin de .
    Wakakakas ! TAG ! xD Bye .

    No comments: