Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 8, 2008

    AHHHHHHHHHHHS .
    Another new couple ?!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS .
    Rahs D: !!?!
    Nvm . I give you my regards too ! Cos i love you luhs ! HAHA
    LIMSIHUI,
    NICOCHIAYIXIAN,
    LAST LONG LONG !!! :DDDDD
    Best couple . muahahahas !
    One my jie one my superglue . WEEEHOOO :DDDDD
    Im happy for them . Damndamn happy . HEEE .
    But you know what ?
    I had a sms chat with jiejie today aftnn .
    Walao . She hor . I can die .
    She say she meet nico hor, NO TALK DE LEY .
    Faints !?!? Nevermind . Hahaaa .
    Glad they are tgt lahs ! (:
    See lahs . Rahhhhs . Im so odd ):
    Andrew,honey & gail,exlaopo (DIVORCED ! LOL ! ) , tgt :D
    Nico,superglue&sihui, jiejie , tgt ;DD
    WOAHS ! me , superglueofnico , honeyofandrew , exlaogongofgail, WITH GHOST (:
    HEES . Nevermind lahs .
    Single then single lor ? (:
    Wait till i find my right partner nahs (:
    Hohos . Still got long long way t go siol .
    Was auditioning previously .
    Thats why so late then online .
    super shuang bodoh !
    I played so many games , i only lost 2 games :DD
    Th rest all i win sioooool ! WEEHOO .
    wo bu high cai guai lahs .
    Then i blasted th music . Hehs .
    Mummy behind me keep complaining . LOL .
    I bu guan ta :D HEES .
    Still continue hear like mad . hees .
    I made a new gaaaaannnn !
    Eunice BABYHEART ; 080808 :D
    Wooooos :D We'll last longlonglong des hor ! (:

    No comments: