Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 18, 2008

    Happy belated birthday t RAY .
    Happy birthday t WINNIE :D



    Yucksyuckyucks .
    You know what !? I saw a BIGBIG roach !!!?!
    In th girl's toilet tday . OMFG . ITS OHSODISGUSTING .
    Luckily got th dentist inside th toilet .
    She help us kill . YUCKKS.
    Then i fly out of th toilet . LMAO .
    Remus&jinteck , everytime see me will , HIIIII , t me .
    Like a retard , & im getting frusrated ._.
    Then sci class kena punished , cos no bring book .
    Dont give a damn . Then i sit infront of remus .
    hiiii t me again . Raaahs .
    Go eat shit :D HAHA !
    Then in class . Bahadur&sushan&liyang .
    Keep looking at my phone .
    I stare at them . Cos they took my phone . Just take . No ask or anything siol .
    Wtf . Aft tht bahadur saw me looking at them .
    He said , sorry ah , planning for future :D.
    LOL . I laughed .

    Mapled . walaos . Level 95 only D:
    HONEY !!?!?!? Level 85 alr DD:
    Walaos . WALAO ! Why he so fasssstttttt.
    Brother suddenly told me marcus&lester bought th same phone as us ._.
    Ehem . Is my phone so nice ? All copycopy .
    Okay laahs . Not copy me .
    But those marcus&lester is copy de please .
    How our house look like also copy .
    Ninabei ._. No originality please .
    OKayyyyys . Shall end my post noow .
    BYE :D

    No comments: