Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    Heyo , im back . Seems like now ive got t watch what i post .
    So many viewing me ._. Fxuktard . & i dint know it .
    Damnit . Scarely i offended someone , and i donno .
    Really mati .

    Okay , i did went online these few days .
    But , i couldnt post . LOL .
    I should say , im busy mapling . HAHAS .
    Okay , happened alot of things luhs .
    I also donno whr to start .
    I dont think i shall say it out .
    Cos i cannot rmb either >< .
    ShanetteTan have STM ._. Rahhhhs .
    Nevermind .
    I only remebered i have a damndamndamn pain stomach cramp .
    For like half a day . Omfg .
    & i did my homeworrrrkkkk :DDDD
    Qiji hor ? Hahahas . Still dont do , i think i sure fail de ._.

    JIEJIE , is super obsessseddddd with nicochiayixian .
    & im going crazy . she scare away all my taggers .
    So many nicochiayixian . Damnit . JIE !
    ITS NOT PLEASURE HOR ._.
    &&& , you'll last long de lahs , dont worry yeahs ?? :DDDDD
    & honey ! Weehoos ;D Youre nice lahs .
    Fool , last long too hor , :D

    JOYHONEYSTEAD ! Tmr going malaysia yeahhhs ?
    YILUSHUNFENG HORRR !
    You know ily :D Stop your smoking luhs .
    Raaaahs . Bad you know . Lets chiong studies le yeaaaahhs ?
    So guai do your homeowork :D
    Hohos ! JIAYOU !

    I realised ._.
    SO MANY PEOPLE BROKE IN JULY .
    SO MANY STEAD IN AUGUST .
    Zzz ._. So fxuking sweet somemore th couples .
    Eh , im refering t one one one one one couple hor .
    Weets , Lshjj , you should know lahs hor ~~ :D
    Still got somemore ;D
    So many many many more . Except i donno th guy .
    So i dont bother saying it out .


    Alright . I shall end here alr .

    No comments: