Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 7, 2008

    Quite much laughter in schl today .
    Went t comp lab . (: 1hour siol . Haha .
    Heard from some people say next week also o.o .
    Ooohs . Nicenice .
    Hohos . But , something tht irritated me .
    While sleeping , people keep coming t my table & knock me .
    Wtf , so fcuking rude . Zz .
    And hor , dentist ... Ohmygod . I dont want lahs .
    Rahhhs . I next tuesday lehs D:
    Zhen me ban !? I got one shaky teeth ...
    I scared they extract ):
    I scared pain nahs . Rahhhhs DD:
    Sigh , nvm .
    Mdm amrit th eye pajiao alr lahs .
    LOL . Today same thing had t meet mdm amrit at parade sq mahs .
    Then go lor . LOL . I partner angela that time .
    Then i was standing right infront of mdm amrit . Zz .
    I wanted t hide lor , but nvm . Conscience clear :D
    Haha . She scare me , she say , how come your skirt so short .
    I stun tio . I thought she talking t me , then i argued , short ? you talking t me ar ? where got short ? LOL .
    Then she say , no not you , inside tht one . (angela )
    Woahs . Heng siol . Cos tht time i didnt tuck in too .. LOL .
    Nvm . Good she no see (:
    Then while walking , i making my hair&uniform .
    mr neo walked past me , & starred at me .
    but didnt do anything . HENG SIOL .
    Then walked further , MR DANNY -.- ?!
    He busy talking t someone else , so i faster run up t class .
    Then i donno whoose lesson , i slept .
    Woke up , class ended . It was sci next , if i rmb .
    cos aft tht people keep rushing me t go out , going sci lab .
    Nvm lehs . I partner fion this time . Cos angela go see dentist .
    this time , same thing . I was standing at th grill there .
    Mdm amrit , just below me , looking at us .
    Fion hiding behind me .
    Inthend , she got caught again . Woah .
    Tht time , my skirt even shorter . My blouse messy likme hell , cos i just woke up .
    & i didnt clip my hair -.- . SHE DIDNT CATCH MEEEE :DDDD
    Weees . Song ka lao sai .
    Mdm amrit's getting tired of me , WOOHOO ! IM HAPPY (:
    Wont have t face her naggy shit again . Hohos .
    Good good . Haha .

    Tmr going bishan EARLY in th MORNING ,
    Zzz . Just t have a run . Stupid schl .
    Why liddat one .
    Zzz . Meeting angela first then go .
    Lols , cos i donno th way . Not so boliao go bishan PARK .
    Okay , shall end my post now .

    Ohya , below are th pictures accumilated these few days .
    hahas :D enjoy (:

    PS : Those pictures me in red tee des , im ugly , super ugly .
    That day i didnt bother dressing up , HAHA .













    PS AGAIN (LOL) : I know my blog song is old . But thats how im feeling now yeah ?
    Dont mind alright ? :D Hohos .

    No comments: