Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 23, 2008

    Raaaaahs .

    If you dont mean me&him lasting long ,
    then i might as well you dont say .
    Dont behind your blog keep writing shit bout me .
    My name may not be thr .
    But those things you wrote , matches me completely thankyou .
    Im not ahhai . Dont tell me youre writing bout some other person alright .
    Got so coincidental de meh ?
    Im being really calm here .
    I know you jealous im not a hongster&youre one (:
    Thats sad . I cannot do anything yeah ?

    Some fcuked up person .
    Zzz . Make me boil .
    Nevermind . Not worth it .
    Im very very calm now :D
    Okay great . Im missing honey so muuuuuch .
    Raaahs . Actually meeting him de lor .
    But my mama in "COMA" .
    Until now then just wake up leas ):
    Eyer , not fair laaaaahs .
    Nevermindddddd . Hope t seeee yoouu sooooooon HONEY ! x3 !
    I'm loving you more&more aft every SINGLEEEE secondddd !
    Woohoos ;D

    ohyaohya .
    ADVERTISE AOLIN BLOGSHOP !
    Selling Tees/bikinis/bras/undies/other nice nice nice nice COTHES !
    Very nice des ! Seriously !
    HAHAHAS XD
    http://aviva525.blogspot.com ! <-- GOGOGO !
    Suppport okayokayokay !


    Alright . Shall end my post nowww (:
    BYE !

    No comments: