Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Currently conferencing with ben&fion&qianyu ._.
    Hell , they are noisy ._.
    Got elearning no schl . Woohoooos .
    I wanna kill BENYEO !
    SHUTUP LAHS ! Noisy like hell ._.
    Eyer . Idk what t do for th elearning thingthong siol .
    So blur bodoh .
    LOLOL . Nevermind .
    I first time see my list morning so many people online siol .
    Haha . Cause all no schl . LMAO .
    This is somehow a random post .
    Concentrating on 3 things a a time , wtf .
    Conf , msn , leadportal , blog .
    NONO . Its 4 things .
    Wth . Irritating please .


    STUPID LAIJIANANN .
    YOU ALIBABA .
    QIFU WO DE SUPERTWIN .
    SO BAD DES ! HMPH .
    I TELL YOU HOR , TODAY YOU COME BACK HOME .
    YOU SURE MATI :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

    No comments: