Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 1, 2008

    Fucking bastard , Stop barking behind your shit computer yeah .
    Only losers do that yeah .
    Unless you admit youre one .
    I know youre a dog .
    A bootlicker .
    People tell you clean their foot , you clean .
    People tell you clean shit , you clean .
    People tell you kick your own ass , you kick .
    Since youre such a big bootlicker ,
    THEN LISTEN T ME FOR ONCE .
    Go get a new life . Cause your current one is even worst than cowdung .
    its smells & no one loves it AT ALL .
    I alr never disturb you . I dint even talk t you .
    So dont be such a fat short bastard & come disturb me .
    Even better still , Delete me from MSN & FUCKOFF -'- from my life .
    Very much appreciated yeah :D

    Then t those who hate me ( you know yourself very well who you are ) ,
    This is a very very nice message for you .

    Get away from me yeah ?
    Dont step nice & get near me .
    It wont work . I may treat th same way , how nice you treat me , i'll treat you back .
    But please , my mind thinks exactly like yours too .
    Try getting information from me by coming close t me ?
    You dream also no answer lahs .
    If you hate me , say : ihateyou .
    If you love me , say : iloveyou .
    Basic english & common sense .
    Dont understand ? Then go my PrimarySchl .
    Or better still , learn ABC , go back Nursery .
    Same goes t you yeah .
    Not happy with me , delete me from MSN & fuckoff from my life .
    Without you , i wont die .

    Alright . Enough of shit :D
    I've finished crapping t those two sore losers .
    Byebye .

    No comments: