Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    Heyohs . Repost this post yeahs .
    Cause th other one i wrote without thinking of anything .
    LOL . Alright . Went t schl as usual .
    Got scolded by MissLatha , also as usual -.- .
    This time , i only skipped her donno what maths thing .
    Ytd post was what happened uhs .
    Then she tell me i need t go detention by MdmAmrit siol .
    Rahhhhhhhhhhhs . Damn that amrit . I sure die de lor .
    Then She also say i need say VP siol . Madcowdung .
    Went back t class , dulan please .
    Recess time , DM neo catching girls with long fringes , or with feelers .
    Whathell . All jitao run like siao .
    Sad case angela&tracuy got caught .
    Then me&honeystead still running lol .
    Then actually i no get caught de lor .
    What th hell th crazy dm go call me .
    Just because i took down my clip . Eh 1 second niah lor .
    Stupid lahs . -'-edup day lahs .
    Then had chinese test aft that .
    & it was misslatha lesson again -.- .
    Rahs . Tired of her alr .
    Aft schl went for EnglishOralExam .
    Zzz . Quite difficult lahs .
    Stupid picture . I donno what t say lor .
    Then waited for angela t finish .
    We go kovan . Idk where t go lahs .
    Damn sian . Walao .
    Honey said want t go out .
    I asked where , he said farrerpark thr .
    I said i had t see first cause idk what time i end schl .
    Then he said if i cannot go then nvm .
    I alr finishing schl , so can make it , so told him lor .
    Then he told me he cannot , cause maybe teacher staying him back .
    I say ltr tell me lor . Walao . He said his schl ended at 2 .
    I reached MRT thr at two .
    Waited for his dumbo sms for 30min you know .
    Zzzz . Super no mood alr really .
    Then i donno where t go .
    Angela house , meet honey , go home .
    Then i pekchek dontwant wait for his msg , went t angela house .
    Slacked&used th comp .
    He 3plus then tell me he cannot go lor . How early is that -.- .
    Never replied him le .
    Zzz . I think he also dont care lor .
    Haish , nevermind .
    Reached home at exactly 6 . Lmaolmao .
    Now im having a damndamndamn pain headache .
    Shithell . Help meeeee .
    Alrightalright . Shall end my post now .
    Ohya ! I remembered something .
    Ytd night , somehow cheering darren up . LIKE LOL LOR .
    Aolin donno say what thingthong .
    Then ask me sms him what thingthong .
    Then ended up chatting with him .
    Aft that i go sleep le , he dint know i was from th same schl as him .
    w/e . LOL . Cute ass . Haha :DDD
    End now . Bye .

    No comments: