Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 7, 2008

    HUMANS ! <3 ! Hohos .
    Camprock today leas :D Im watching . Hoho .
    Hope my parents wont come disturb me ._.
    Im so bored . Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhs .
    I wanna go outoutout .
    But because of some kuku exams . My parents isolated me at home .
    LOL . But sometimes i got excuses xD
    Ehs , sometimes only lor . Haha .
    &&& I found th hoodie i want in a blogshop alr !
    Like finally . WOOOOOOTS .
    Th process was like , i went t th shop .
    Viewed th hoodies columm . Saw th one i want .
    Clicked on msn , saw th owner online .
    Asked her what size . Enquiries lahs .
    Then steady ! I ordered alr :D
    Gooooooooooooooood . Cant wait t get it .
    Finally leas , i went t so many blogshops , all dont have th one i want .
    Make me so pekchek . Urgh .
    Found it alr . So thend .
    Hahaha .

    I find maple boring alr . LOL .
    No one online de . Sian can .
    Tmr schl start alr lahs . Stupid fool .
    I havent even touch on my homework yet .
    How great is that -.- .
    Idontcare lahs . Stupid homework . Stupid teachers . Stupid schl ._.
    But im meeting honey tmr ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooos !
    Im super happy lahs can ! Miss him so uber much xDDDDDDDDD
    Okayokay . Shall end my post now .
    Byebye . CATCH CAMPROCK YEAH ! :D

    No comments: