Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Went to meet honeystead .
    With her friend jovin .
    She's cute , really pretty too .
    Go meet some boys at bedok .
    I was very hungry and very tired .
    Nevermind .
    Then slacked .
    Hai . Then . Something so called happened and i became moody .
    Called jie and talked to her .
    I tried my best not to show too much emotion .
    Then aft that , went back & sat with honeystead they all .
    But honeystead on phone .
    Suddenly jovin asked me why i looked so stress .
    I told her somethings ba .
    She ask me share .
    I know she knows bout something .
    Then honeystead came back .
    She looked at me , and then jovin also looked at me .
    Then honeystead told me t give her 15min to explain what happen .
    I really donno what she doing , is not i step blur .
    But i think only , she knows that i knew it .
    I donno why . She seems t know me . Really well , like how people know each other for 30 over years .
    Then honeystead started telling me and asking me things .
    Yeah , i held back my tears !
    Really !! Suddenly jovin turned and looked at me again .
    She immediately knew im gonna cry .
    Actually only abit of tear came out .
    Then she knew , aft that honeystead knew , then i really cannot hold back .
    I swear , i really went breathless at that moment , just because i held back those tears .
    I really had no mood aft that .
    I guess they tried cheering me up huhs .
    I tried to uhs , so i dint cry . I was super tired only .
    Then those boys there , made me laugh quite abit .
    Went t bugis .
    Slacked . Saw alot of people .
    Some of them i saw before .
    I was dao i know .
    Sorry , really really no mood .
    Handphone no batt . Urgh .
    So offed it .
    8 on , saw messages from my mother .
    Kept telling me why i dint call her .
    Urgh , then i call her . Told her i was coming back .
    Quickly took taxi home .
    From bugis to kovan .
    I cried silently throughout th whole journey ..
    My heart , is fucking pain .
    Really . I know you all cannot feel it .
    No one can , even your closest kin .
    It really hurts .
    I rather let people stab me with a knife than t have such pain in my heart ..

    I dint meet honey .
    Yeah . Thats that ba .

    I can tell . Your feelings alr faded .
    Just tell me ? I dont want go round finding out things .
    Its really fucking hurting . Really .
    I also donno what i did t deserve you in th first place .
    I love you alot , i can swear upon my life .
    I donno what i did either , t make you feel what youre feeling right now .
    Yea , i really donno what t do .
    If you really like someone , and wants me t let go ,
    I really wanna hear it from you .
    Sigh ..
    2more days .
    Will be our first month .
    But there seriously has no meaning at all .
    I really wanna know if i did something wrong ..

    Honeystead&jovin ,
    You dont need to say those things to cheer me up .
    If its real , none of this would be happening ..

    No comments: