Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    Bought my DDR wii alr ;D Hoho . Difficult lah can . Its like much more difficult than th real one ._. . Cause got hand combination . Like what th hell lah . Make me so damn confused . No la . Can practise de . Haha ;D Quite a tiring day ytd lah .

    Yesterday night watched tv . Nice show . But idk what show it was . Father & mother sleeping alr . And my father somehow hid th remote . So cannot see what show . If im not wrong is th Women of times ? I think only lahs . 1plus liddat then sleep . Aiyohs . I cannot sleep lah D: . Busy smsing Rayson kor . I secretly took my phone lah ._. . Its still confiscated . Haha . He was asking me advice bout his girlf . LOL ? He said his girlf was more close t her audi couple than him . And say what she put th couple&her picture as hp dp & and his . LOL sia ! Then told him what t do . Inthend he himself tell me he want break ? LOLLLL . Jiayou lah , dont make wrong decision yeah {:

    Talk so much with him hor , while waiting for his messages i see my folders . Zzz . I've got 7 folders . One of them is for Joy . One of them is for Stefan . Th other 5 is all Andrew .. Whathfuck . But i dont rmb . So i just opened it . Wth . I think i kept more than 1000 of his msges . No lie ._. Impossible man . Who cares . Then bored mah , so i started t read those past . Wanna know something ? I show you some . Tell you that boys sucks t th heavenly core .

    1st MESSAGE :
    {He kept saying i was cute so i sent him a message saying he had t gimme 10 reasons !}
    1. Youre cute .
    2. You very nice
    3. You very adorable
    4. You very sweet.
    5. You my fav gan .
    6. You very funny
    7. You , err , very nice t look at .
    8. You always cheer me up .
    9. You are ShanetteTan .
    10. You are my honey !

    This is th 10 reasons when we were still ganhoney .
    Th below 10 reasons is when we alr stead . I think i can still rmb if im not wrong .

    1. You very cute .
    2. Youre always here for me when im sad .
    3. You still love me despite that gails scolds me alot .
    4. I just feel right with you .
    5. You always cheer me up .
    6. Youre super nice .
    7. I feel very warm and nice with you .
    8. - Dont rmb -
    9. I dont like you .
    10.But i love you shanette tan ST honey ! =D

    I dont think its this way . But i cannot rmb . If im not wrong it was way more nice than what i wrote . And it was AndrewChan who wrote it . He seriously changed alot lah . He told me before mah , that he can never survive without me and want t stay by my side 24/7 , misses me everytime im not with him , this sort of thing . Now leh ? Im demoted back t his ganhoney . I dont mind . But he doesnt even treat me like his friend now . I guessed correct what . Long time before we break i alrdy knew when we break he sure hate me alot alot . Sigh . You also dissapointed me alot . I thought we could still be like last time de Ganhoney . But its seriously th opposite . Now his friendster th profile still has got my name on it . Last time my name was second . Now , become second last . Its alright . Cause im surprised my name's still appears somewhr ard his profile . But i think now , its becausxe he lazy thats why dont want change .. If he got th time t change , i dont think my name would be thr any longer . Sigh . Dont care .

    I dont understand you boys lah hor . First minute can say how much you love th girl . Th next minute you can say how much you hate th girl or even worst , pretend you dont even know her . Like wtf lah , dont you know its hurting . You abit feeling also dont have ? He hurt me so fcuking much , i still dont understand why ilovehim so much . What th heck is wrong in my mind ? Haywired alr issit ? Roar . I want you t fcuk off from my life . But idk whether i can do it . I tell you har , i deleted you from my profile alr . But idk why you are still in my list . Now , i wanna delete you again but i cant . My hand like got magnet . Repeling from th mouse .

    I dont think i will not forget him right . Give me TIME . Sure can one . Sure sure sure can can can one . Just hoping memories wont flash back .

    No comments: