Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    Happy Halloween :D
    Woke up in th morning 9plus . Then watched MeteorGarden & audied . In th aftnn Fion came t my house . She bought bubbletea for me ! Thankyou supertwin ! :D Played DDR with her too . Haha . Super gaoxiao . Had a fun time with her uh . Hoho . She stayed in my house till 6 . Then my mum fetch her out .

    Aft that we went t woodgrove thr take sweets . I dint take . Very sian lah . Loll . Take take take , while walking saw alot alot of funny funny costumes . Hahaha . Make me laugh till siao siah . Then take halfway , saw my cousins -.- . CharmaineTan & JermaineTan . Yeahyeah , whatever . Stupid people . Still step one nice say hi t me . I pui lah . Ehs crap . Dontcare . One dressed as witch . Th other dressed exactly like my brother . I thought he my brother sialah . Germaine same age as me , but look like Spencer's age . Ohmymy . LOL . SHORTY :D .

    Thats all for th day bah :D . Okay . Shall end my post now {: Bye .

    No comments: