Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 26, 2008

    YOYO ! I two days never post i bet you guys miss me yeah yeah yeah ! LOLOL . How lame can i be ? Hahaha . Nevermind , busy audiing & watching hotshot . Hoho . I love JerryYan lah can ! Cao ji shuai de you mei you ! Heees , xiaozhu too lah can . Lovelovelove . Until now i still donno this extra wuzun why in th show leas . LOL ? But he also another one damn shuai de lor ! Walao ! I see until my eyes POK uhs . Hahaaa .

    Bought clothes ytd , bought two doll spag . AHHHH . SO NICE SO NICE SO NICE :D And still got another giant clothe . LOL ? I just take and pay . Haha , alright alright . Im just getting super bored laa . Roar .

    HSM3 HSM3 ! Stupid sihui . She ytd kept tempting me by saying how nice th show was . Wth lah . I havent watch leh . How can you liddat lah . SO BAD LOR . And and and . Twilight ! 16dec ! I CANNOT WAIT LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D I also cannot wait for my Australia&Genting trip . Like finally im otta singapore . Now im starting t somehow dont like singapore . Th places i go , is boring me t death man ! Hoho . Cant wait cant wait cant waitttttttttttttttt ! :D

    Alright . I guess i shall end my post now . Ohya , i love my tangguo hor :D HAHA xD . &&& . If i got time , i make sure i'll go back woodlands . I think everyone forget me alrdy nah D: Sad case . Nvm , still go find , Haha . I wuxim de ;D

    Takecare peeps ! Dont miss me again , I HAI XIU DE ! LOLOLOLOL !
    xD

    No comments: