Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    Zzz . Recently alot of shit people keep adding me in MSN .
    & im getting really crazy .
    Zzz . Add me , ask some kuku question .
    I tell you ah , I AM SINGLE . BUT IM UNAVAILABLE .
    You understand english !? -.- .
    Irritating . Damn damn irritating .

    I dont mind people adding me .
    At least tell me who you are lah .
    You dont expect me to randomly call you right ?
    &&& you dont expect i only have got one contact in my MSN list & thats you right ?
    How can i possibly remember ALL of your names if you arent related t me in any case ?
    Crazy . So if i dont remember you bloodyhell cannot blame me right ?
    Bodohbodohbodoh ._.
    Bodoh lah ! Then i live far from you , sad case lah . Idiotic asses BODOH -.-" !
    Byebye .

    No comments: