Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008

    Badah badah . Hello hello , that means . LOL . In some alien language form (: . Haha . What crap am i saying . Yeah , w/e . Lol . Woke up 10am , realising my aircon was off-ed again , this time by my dad . Omg , all of you seem t want my life sial . Can i like have some nice sleep for once ? Okay forget it . Watch some police show on channel 55 till aftnn . Went t bathe , then eat lunch . Parents started t talked t me again . Argh . -.- .

    They talked bout phone , schl , studies , discipline . First thing , schl . They talked so much so much bout why i cannot go back t yuying . And said why they insist on transfering me . Talked so much crap , i sat thr listening t them . Hoping aft they talk , i could change their minds a little . However i was oh so wrong . Instead of changing their minds , i made them mad . Wtf lah . They said : Going back t yuying , your life would be in DANGER . ( yeahyeah -.- ) But transfering you out , you might fail your subs . Then i was like , THEN WHATS TH CHOICE ? I stay in yuying you say my life in danger , i transfer you say i fail subs . They told me that i still dont understand th situation . Like wtfwtfwtf . I was super mad alrdy , so i wanted t end th conversation . I said : Okay lah , fine lah , transfer , i wont neglect on studies . My mother knew me too well . She knew i wanted t end th conversation . Blahblahblah .

    Then talked bout my tuition . P6 i went t some indian kuku teacher house t have my tuition thr . They want me t go back thr t have my tuition . Excuse me , if i wanted t have tuition thr i would have had it since sec1 . But hello , i hate it so uber much thr can . I can complain alot bout that place you know .
    Number 1 : Th place thr stink like hell .
    Number 2 : Th chair is not a chair you know , its a stool . & we , students have t sit thr 2 times a week for 2hours . Thats for P6 . As for Sec students , i think its 3hours . I'll come out of th room , with my backbone bent .
    Number 3 : Th teacher keeps going in and out in and out non stop . Making us wait so uber long . SO ridiculous can . We pay for her t teach . Then she's like wasting time thr . So might as well not go right ?
    Number 4 : Her stupid perfume smell , everytime she put it i really can vomit . I MEAN IT LAH . So stinky please .

    Number 5 : Though th house is a terrace , it seriously look more like a haunted house . Maybe not lah , like a rundown house . Yeah , correct .
    Then its like stupid lah . Parents keep saying : We're discussing with you . Boohoo . Discuss alrdy ltr still pull me back into th tuition . Wtf !? Idc alrdy .

    Then talk bout my phone next . Omg lah . Th talk was so uber long lah goddamit . I asked mother : Then my phone how leh ? She told me : Haiya , wait till schl reopen then talk lah . WTF LAH ! SCHL REOPEN ?! KNN ! Then i dint talk lah . Too fedup alrdy . Aft awhile she asked me , before talking bout th phone , you go think why you need a phone . SO i was like , zzz lah , i go sleep alrdy lah . Then so qiao my brother walked down . So i told my mum : My answer will be th same as spencer's one . Spencer said he needed a phone for Emergency . Lol . Then my dad face change liao . He came out with such a dumb idea : What if you can have back th phone , but th sim will be like you can call out but people donno your number . It would be private . So that means i cannot sms la !??!?! SIAO LAH CAN ! I effing pekchek alrdy i told him : forget it lah , i dont want my phone back liao . Then he so angry . Aiya dont care lah . Then i cried leh . Cause too much nonsense alrdy .

    I tried not to alrdy can ! I held back th tears in my eyes for 30min you know . I think my eyes that time super red liao . Tmd de lah . I dont give a fking damn alrdy lah . Zzzz !! Transfer then transfer . Its still a schl , aint it ? Urgh . Phone leh , whatever lah . No phone then no phone lah . Also wont die lor . zzz .

    Shall end my post for now . bye .

    No comments: