Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    HEYOOOHH :D . Blogblogblog again . Weekends lazy t blog laa . So i'll have 3posts here today .

    Saturday.
    Woke up 9plus as usual . Was woken up by th stupid sun . Its damndamndamn hot okay . I was almost burning . LOL . Went down t have my breakfast . Mummy alrdy woke up . Wows , early huh . While eating , was watching tv . Then also while watching tv , mummy talking t me . She told me we're going out today t get my revision books . =.= . Then i not interested alrdy . Told her i wanna watch tv , later talk . HAHA . 10plus , i asked her again . She told us we're going Heartland Popular first , then go Tekka mall get her Christmas decorations . Aft that go Bishan watch The Coffin . She said aft i prepare can go alrdy . I was like , HUH ? So early ah ? She said yeah . So early . So i rush up and went t bathe & prepare . Then my brother rushing me =.= . He keep telling me t faster bathe . He want use toilet . He very cute sial . Th whole house got 4 toilets leh . He cannot go use those toilets must use th one im using meh . Wtf . He told me he scared . Early in th morning got ghosts meh ! Even if have , is th ghost scared him not he scared th ghosts lah can . Cause he is too big in size . HAHAHA xD .

    Prepared finished , headed t heartland . Went popular . My mother look for my books , i went looking for books t read . I went inside t do anything that werent related t RevisionBooks . HAHA . While she was paying money , brother suddenly said he wanted t go ComicsConnection then he disappeared alrdy . So i followed him , walking halfway i realised i forgot t bring my wallet . Ohshit . Sigh . Then i cannot buy my @cash alrdy lah . Alibabah can . LOLOL . Nevermind . Walked down , before getting into th car , brother wanted t drink avocado drink . So mummy gave him money go buy . Me & mummy went into Watsons see th HairDyeColours . Bargundy( idk how t spell ) is nice leas D: . But its too obvious . Mummy dont allow . She tell me Natural Brown nice . I say that one no colour de lah . She tell me no colour cause i only dyed abit last time , now dye fullhead sure got colour . LOL . Then i said okay lor . She told me , some other time then buy . OKAY LOR -.- . LOL .

    Went home first aft that . Cause tired mah . Somehow , cause spent 3hours walking in Heartland -.- . So mad yeah . Such a small mall and yet can walk for hours . Aiyohs . Mummy mummy mummy , not me me me . Also waited for daddy t come back . Going with daddy t tekka mall . Haha . so around 2plus liddat then go out . In between those times i ws using th comp :D , audiing . Halfway in th game , brother tell me go down eat lunch & aft that go out le . Then went out again , t Tekka mall . Roars , bored until i also wanna die . Roars . But th decorations there suepr duper nice . And those Christmas trees thr . Super nice siah . ANDANDAND . I also first time see BLACK CHRISTMAS TREEE . Super weird . LOL . Okay , buy finish le , arnd 4 or 5 plus , went back home again . Cause i totally battery flat le . Went home , first thing i did was fall on th Sofa & slept . LOL . I slept for 2hours . Wake up alrdy 6.30pm . Mummy told me Bishan dont have The Coffin . So i said go Amk hub lor . Standard place -.- . Hahahas . Ate my dinner first , then went t Amk . Alot alot alot of people =.= . Bought th ticket for The Coffin & waited for th Cinema hall t open .

    Th movie super ridiculous lah . Use common sense also know you go inside a coffin means bad luck alrdy what . Ridiculous show . Scary only cause of those loud loud sound , and those disfigured maniacs . My brother donno why scared like siao . First 15min , got watch . Last 1h15min , he use hoodie cover his eyes . =.= . Inthend , fell asleep in th movie . My father in th car kept laughing . LOLOLOL . He say what spent $50 just t scare ourself . Then he keep using those scaring voices come scare us . Say happy alrdy hor , got what you want alrdy right ? HAHAH . Cute laah . Make me laugh until i no voice .

    Went back home alrdy 11plus . So changed , and slept :D

    Sunday.
    Woke up 10am . Hoho . Th sun that day wasnt that bright :D . Ate breakfast , watched tv , talk t mummy , all at th same time . HAHA . She told me we're going SengKang Metro t get her Christmas Lightings again . LOL =.= . Bored like shit . Then i say okay lor . Cause stay at home i also equally bored . Hahhh . Used th comp until 1plus . Audied too . Then sihui online . When i wanted t click sign out , her conversation popped out . LOL . So i chatted with her awhile . Then as funny as ever lah . Hahaha . Went down t have my lunch . Aft my lunch , i used mummy's blackberry phone t log in msn . Talked t Sihui jiejie again . I told her i using some kuku blackberry phone . She tell me , blackberry ? Fruit ? LOL SIAH ! Blackberry is a brand you alinehneh . Hahaha . Talked t her abit abit abit . I was also looking if thr was any shows t watch . Then saw RollingLove . Woots . Told jie i wanted t go watch show , so went off alrdy .

    Watched finish , i immediately fell asleep . From 1plus till 4plus ._. .. !?!?! So long hor hor hor . I also donno why . Maybe because th fan too shuang alrdy . I sleep dont want wake up . HAHAHA . But still was waken by my mum , she told me , you pig ah , sleep so long , wake up alrdy lah . Later night time cannot sleep lehs . Aiyohs , she alrdy say i pig . Pig sleep very long one leh . So night time sure can sleep de mahs . HAHA . I was still half awake only . Daddy ask me play badminton . Haiyo , i no mood lah kuku . I still sleeping leh . How t play . Somemore th weather so so so hot . I nearly got burnt . LOL . So played awhile pekchek , dont want play le . Went up t use th comp , chatted with Sihui jie again . Awhile only lehs , then mummy came up , say , i no need go out , stay at home use comp -.- . So i faster rush go bathe & prepare . I donno what t wear . Roars . Then inthend wore Jumper{skirt de} . So funny lor , like baby liddat . Th skirt damndamn short . So i had t wear a smaller shorts inside , in case i zhao geng .

    Went Whampoh { idk how t spell } eat first . Then dint go SengKang . Went t Orchard ; Paragon instead . Buy finish alrdy , daddy & mummy want t go TekkaMall get even more lights =.= !?!? So daddy drove t Little India thr . ALOT ALOT ALOT OF BLACK PEOPLE THERE !?!? Super scary . And th way they walk , like even if th vehicle bang them , they also bochap sia ! Walk in th middle of th roar one . Crazy =.= . So so so so many lah can . Bought lights alrdy , went home . Watched my RollingLove again ;D . Hahaha . Went t change , then read newspaper . Not i want t read de , mummy tell me t read . Its in chinese , how t read sia ?! LOL . So i tell her t read t me . I still dont understand . Toooooo chim alrdy . So she somehow translate in English . Still got actions . LOLLOLL !!! I kept laughing until . I SIAO ALRDY . HAHAHA . Mummy's damn cute lah . Aft that went t bed le :D

    Okay , as for today's post , there wont be anything interesting stuff . So i no need t write :D Shall end here , byebye ;D

    [edit]
    Im here t update again . Haha . I said i've got nothing t update yeah . Have lah . Hahaha . Brother came back home super early . 9plus 10plus liddat come home alrdy . He proclaimed himself holiday for today . Cause he said he's sick -.- . Yeah , indeeed . LOL . Then ate porridge for lunch . Halfway eat , halfway using comp , halfway watching tv . LOL . This is call multi-tasking :D . I know im pro . Thankyouthankyou ! LOLOLOLOL !! { bhb-ing ~ }

    Then went t decorate th house with those christmas things bought over th weekends . My stupid kuku maid kept making me laugh . Im rodolph th red nose reindeer . LOL . She is th big big bear . SHE SAY DE . LOLOLOL . How crazy can she be . While doing , she kept singing songs . Alot of funny funny songs . Then i also donno what th heck is wrong with me , i followed her sang , like broken recorder . LOL . I dint even know i was singing myself . HAHA ? I did those decos halway i super bored alrdy . Then since we were decorating th third floor , my DDR wii was thr , so i played . I can play Difficult mood alrdy ! Kudos t me :DDD . Hohohos .

    Tired , went down t room enjoy aircon . HAHA . Rest enough alrdy i on tv watch . Click click click . I donno what show t watch . Then click until on show , they talking bout bras . I mean its a movie about bras . Super funny bodoh . I laugh till peng lah ! Men wearing fake breasts . HAHAHA ! Still learn how t wear bras ! Cause they are bra designers . Super funny lah can . BRA SHOW ! I give it 4.5/5 :D .

    Now alrdy 4.55pm alrdy . Sian lah . So fast time past de . Roar . Ohya ohya . SCV channel 56&256 showing HotShot on 151108 & The X family on 121108 :DDD . Im catching it baby ! :P Alright . I think i should post until here laaa :D OHYAAAA ! Zz . Im super forgetful . I wanna say is , tmr i'll be posting my christmas decos . Hoho . Its been quite a long time since i've posted pictures hor ? Hahaha . Yeah , shall post them tmr ;D Now , SAYONARA !

    No comments: