Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Imma barbie girl , in a barbie world ~
    Life in plastic , its fantastic ~
    You can brush my hair , Undress me everywhr ~
    Imagination , life is your creation ~
    C'mon barbie lets go party ~

    Hahahas . IMMA SHANNY GIRL ~ IN A SHANNY WORLD ~ Hahaha . Looking at Vanny bubbletea's blog . Then got this barbie song . Hahaha . Its been a long time since i heard this . Cute huhs .

    Im a blond bimbo girl in th fantasy world ~
    Dress me up , take your time , im your dollie ~
    Youre my doll , rock and roll , feel th glamour and pain ~
    Kiss me here , touch me thr , hanky panky ~

    LOL SIAH ! I somehow know what th song means . HAHAHA . Hankyhanky . Or hor ! Cannot ! Hahahas . I cannot let you kiss me here , touch me thr . EEEE . Freaks . LAUGHS ! Funny lah this kuku song . Hahaha . want me continue ? HAHAHAHAS !

    You can touch , you can play ~
    You can say , im always YOURS ~
    Oooooo , whoaa !

    Oooooo . Nothing lah this part . Cannot play , cannot touch ! xDDD Aft that is th chorus again . Then its c'mon barbie here and thr . LOLOLOL .

    Make me walk , make me talk , do whatever you please ~
    I can act like a star , I can beg beg on my knees ~
    Come jump in , be my friend , let us do it again ~
    Hit th town , fool around , LETS GO PARTY ~~!

    Booohoooos . How can you make me walk , make me talk . HOW TH HEAVEN CAN I LET YOU DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE ! Im oh so not your toy . HAHAHAHAHAS ! Of course youre welcome t be my friend , but do WHAT ? Eyer . Sick song . ROFL ! Im oh so willing t hit th town , go shopshop mah . HAHAHA . Fool around with maniquins yeahhs :D Lets go party babeh ~

    Wahs , today th post bout this song har ? -.- . Toooooooooooooooooooooot . LOL . Its not bout this song hao bu hao . Somehow random writing only . Extend post mah . HAHAHA . Its call self entertainment . Must call dancers . Im sure th dancers damn gaoxiao de . HAHAHAHA !

    Woke up at 7 ._____________. I wanna die alrdy . Cause too tired . Yesterday night cannot sleep . OHYA ! Talking bout yesterday night . While i was charging my ipod , i chatted with 7 people on msn . LOL . I log in , th conversation , pop pop pop =.= . Irritating . Chatted most with Delin . Crazy maniac . LOLOLOLOL . Is he tell me talktalktalk de . Tell me entertain him when he himself alrdy can entertain himself . How crazy can he be . I wanna go off alrdy hor , cause my nose like wanna drop out alrdy . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , Delin that toot mouth/fingers of his , super sweet( As in sweeettalk . Like what boys always do . LOLOLOL . So boys are jerks yeahs . ) He ask me give him Goodnight kiss . LOL . Can uhs , computer kiss ta dou bu shi wo kiss ta ma . So i wrote there : COMPUTER KISSES DELIN :D Not me hor . (: Then he insist i put it w/o th computer word . LOLOL . Obviously he is playing mah . But i no energy play with him anymore . Lololol . So just say : MUACKS . LOL . I say it t alot of girls . IM NOT LES :D Its just one word . Also wont die . HAHAHAHA . Say byebye t delin :D

    Also ,
    I was playing my ipod games while listening t th radio , cuddled up in my blanket . I was having serious serious flu . SUPER SERIOUS . Serious until wanna die alrdy . HAHAHA ! Then listening t those dedications on th radio mah , got someone send : SUP JEREMY ( Th DJ ) . Its SUP yeaah ? Th other DJ , boythunder , go pronounce you as SOUP JEREMY ! Hahahah ! So funny . Then its like jeremy explain its suppose t be a shortcut for whatssup , so its SUP . Th kuku boy thunder still go say , SOUP jeremy , ohyeahs . Hahahaha . Keep repeating repeating , until th jeremy also tired . So they carried on with their songs . Hahahas .

    Now back t this morning (: . Woke up so early cause ytd night my dad told me t go t my brother's schl t see some performance or prize giving or sth liddat lah , aku taktawu lah . LOL . Then wake up , i donno what t wear , my hair messy like hell . I take at least 45min t prepare , i alrdy no time . Cause maid woke me up 7 , i woke up at 720 ._. . Zzz . So no time . Lol . Then told dad i dont want t go . Hahah . So early leh that time , 745 liddat niah . They went off alrdy , i start my comp siaoness again . Lol , msn only got 7 people online . LOLOLOL . Then slowly th number increase . Went in audi . Free1 havent even full . Then slowly slowly All full till free3 alrdy =.= . How fast can that go . And its like 1.5hour only ? Freako . Hahahah . Now audi under mantenience again , for one hour . EHS . Now 11am alrdy . No more maintanence (: Good . Aft i post i'll go audi (: Hahahahaa .

    Alright , might update later again . Some ass coming back home in another 1hour time . Urghhh . He's gonna own my comp soon . Shit him .

    ---------------------------
    [edit]
    Wahs . Aft one minute i came back -.- . How stupid . LOLOLOL . I said later . My later 1 min only . Siao hor . No lah =.= . I went t my blog , saw my tagboard , saw Trecia's name . Then i rmbed she told me t do one quiz . LOL . So here i am doing th quiz :D
    Th person who tagged me is ?
    Trecia .
    Your relationship with her ?
    Gan baobei :D
    Your five impression of her ?
    Cute & bubbly & friendly & loving & funny .
    Th most memorable thing she did for you ?
    Th yr 2007 , when we're in th same class , she always lend a listening ear .
    If she becomes your lover , you will ?
    LOL . Im not les . But she's my girlf lah :D LOL .
    If she becomes your lover , what things she need t improve on ?
    Nothing :D
    If she becomes your enemy how ?
    Lol , i dont think we will be lah .
    What is it that you wanna tell her now ?
    Girlgirl , i wanna meet you soon ! (:
    Your overall impression of her now ?
    Good lahs .
    How do you think people around you , will feel about you ?
    Sure got people hate me , sure got people like me , sure got people LOVE me de mah :DDD
    Th character yourself you lvoe are ?
    I dont even know what youre asking for =.= .
    Th most ideal you , you wanna be is ?
    Be a pet doct ~ ( which is oh so impossible , cause i hate sci . LOL )
    And slim down 15kg ?!?!?!?! xD
    For people who care & love you , say something t them .
    Thanks for your care . Thanks for loving me .
    You know , if you love me , i'll love you moremoremore :D
    10 person t be tagged .
    Aiyoh , random lah . Those i name out is super important t me de :D
    Fion supertwin .
    Annabelle laogong .
    Cassandra bestie .
    Sammie jie .
    [/edit]

    No comments: