Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    I know i've been seriously siao about posts nowadays . One day more than 1 post . LOL . Cause i've got nothing t do . Then post lor . LOLL ..

    Had tuition just now . Lol , my head cracking . So many fomula t rmb . Ahkuku lah . LOL . Then before that i disturb my maiddddd. LOL . Actually not really disturb lah . I go HELP her prepare dishes for dinner . HAAHA . She seriously made me laugh till i drop on th floor crying . HAHAHAHAHA ! Cry as in i laughed too much till i've got tears rolling out of my face . LOL . DAMN FUNNY LAH SHE . Whoever meets her will say that she's hilarious . Ask my friends who came t my house . LOL , im not th one entertaining my friends , its my maid . Kukunehneh lah she . So super super funny lah . Even my tuition teacher laughed ! Hohos . Though shes only a maid , shes still part of a family okay :D

    Trying t download themes into my phone . Darn . I use my mummy laptop can download themes . Cause got bluetooth . My comp dont have . Zzz . I have no idea how t put inside . I mean , i dont rmb where t install it . Its damn irritating lah . Nowadays new phone really drive me crazy . So tech for what . LOLOL . Okay , i'll still figure it out sooner or later . Shall end it here :D BYEBYE {:

    OHYA OHYA ! Its gonna be 131208 soooooon ! WOOOOOTS . I super super cannot wait . HAHAHAHA ! :D

    ALAMAK . ANOTHER OHYA OHYA OHYA -.- . Hate myself sometimes for being so forgetful . Wtf . ITS MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY :D


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMYYYYY♥ !

    No comments: