Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    i shall post now. Since i've got nothing better t do. Currently talking t sihui jiejie . She's in a rather emo mood now though . I feel super super duper sorry for her la omg . This is alr th 3rd or 4th time im saying this . LOL .. Boy's problems . Its always about boys . What else ? Cannot possibly be over studies yeah . After she told me her story , mine is like , a piece of shit man. She really wishes t last. So so ... Haiyo . Her story can make people cry lehs .
    Jiejie , time . All you need is time . Just wait alright . It'll sure be worth .

    Stefan. Oh damn him. He like keep on having moodswings and i keep on donno how t talk t him alrdy . LOL . Dont so easy angry la . LOL .

    I'll be going jogging later at 630am -.- . Now its alr closing t one -.- . Roars . How can i wake up sia . My parents alot of stupid ideas la . Zzz . My mother also gonna bring me around . LOL . Schl problem again . Pray hard pray hard .. -.- . 2more days . Just 2more days . If tmr still no schl , it'll still be yuying. Hope so. Haiyo. Getting very frustrated over what my mother keeps warning me bout going back t yuying . I hope what my mother say wont really happen la . I'll go crazy if that happens ok .

    Alright . I shall end here. Bye bye . I hope i can sleep la . Everyday cannot sleep , i sure cannot wake up on time for schl on fri -.- .

    No comments: