Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 7, 2008

    Sorry i cannot post my pictures up . Something's seriously wrong with my comp . Everytime i open one picture , it crashed . Omg lah . I'll try again okay . Sorry uh ;x ..

    Yesterday went t schl with meiyi and some of her friends , which i dontknow -.- . Okay nvm . She ran th long way t schl you know . Like siao . She walked so fast lor -.- Gan qu tou tai =.= . LOL :D Then reached gate alrdy , walking walking walking walking . Suddenly Jonathan came running t Meiyi . LOL .. Then i was still catching my breath lah . Super hot can . Hot as in WEATHER HOT . (: Then he waved at me . GREAT . Like finally . LOL ? Then walked up t hall . Got aircon . Lucky they on th aircon are a long time . How i know ? Excuse me , i've been in th schl for 1yr . OF COURSE i know . If first on , th aircon like my brother's room one . Hot like sai . I rather use th fan .

    So we sat right at th back . I donno what th hell are we watching at first . Like everyone's head was so big -.- . Though i know im tall , but im still kinda short compared t those seniors , or maybe adults . W/e lah . LOL . They got break in between . GREAT :D Went t find Cassandra . Thought it would difficult . Cause its like so many people lor . And i was busy smsing away with my dad's phone . HAHA . I walked all th way infront and spotted cassandra ! WOOHOO :D HELLO CASSANDRA ~ Finally i've got someone t talk t okay . Talked awhile , someone tapped me at th back . Th old trick . And i actually fell for it . Roars . Guess who it was . JONATHAN . LOL . Nearly wanted t knock his head lah . But he walked away alrdy -.- . Carried on talking t cassandra .

    Went down GO see see . Actually nothing t see . Cause its still under construction . Hahaha . They extended it out alrdy . Wooo . Quite nice i guess , based on outside . LOL ? See see see alrdy went back up t hall .

    They continued th performance . Th funny part's at th back . HAHAHA . SO CUTE LAH . Watch finish alrdy went back home . Saw uncle raymond . Greeted him then i went up . Used comp awhile . Was lazy t blog . Cause th stupid pictures . Make me tou tong -.- .. Hope i can post it up by maybe th next post . HOPE LAH OKAY . Dont keep your hopes too high .. Want blame , blame it on my tooty comp .

    ALSO ! Pray that i'll get my phone today . URGHHH ! I WANT IT TODAY OKAY ! ._. Im dying without a phone you know you know . Hahahaha . Grats t Jonathan for dying in maple . LOL . Since he told me when im blogging , i shall write it out . Dont scold me ah ;x . Hahahah . Maple freak , still dont want admit . Kuku buttock lah he . Eeeeeks , am i that bad ? xP ! No lah , JONATHAN JIAYOU :D Hahaha .

    BYEBYE :D

    No comments: