Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 19, 2009

    Everything very normal . Dont wish to further elaborate bout it . Lazy and tired . Im really very tired . Had been yawning for like th whole day . School only ended at 3 today . Sigh . And its not remedial . Its curriculum time . School hours you know . Hais . Why so late i also dont understand . Later have tuition at 6 . Now already 5 . What th fuck lah . Come back still need to do homework .

    Hais . School is really driving me mad urgh . I've never thought of QUITING school in my whole entire life no matter how bad th school was . Woodgrove wasnt bad , but i did cry when i first went there . But , those people there were like , EXTREMELY FRIENDLY . Urgh . Why did this quit school thingy suddenly came into my mind . Benjamin yeo chang bin good . He skipped school today cause i think he overslept . How i wished i was him lah . Haiyo ... I wanna be him lah . Parents dont care one . Lol , i rather rot lah really ._.

    Maybe home schooling is also a choice what . There is such things okay . Yuying , i miss you ... ._. Im 2nd homesick . Urgh . Any idea what i meant ? ._. First home : My house lah -.- . Second home , my school . Yuying .................................... -.- ......................... And , for those who usually reads my blog from donno how many donkeys years till now , im sure you know i dont dot so many times in ANY post ._.

    God , you've treated me so unfairly .
    I've did nothing t deserve this .
    Haiyo . Im dying dying dying . Also in my life i never wanted t die so badly . Even if i never die , let me have a car accident . Im sure gonna stay in th hospital for donno how many 123456789 days right ? Super duper uber good excuse not t go t school duh . Now i understand what peiyee mei meant by 1day in school seemed t be 1wk in school . I understand already .
    I dont wish to live already , im not joking .
    Its gonna be 3 long years..
    Am i able t ever live that long with it..?
    Externally i may be mad,
    But no one would ever know what happens internally of me..
    This is th kind of crap that i've got for such a small mistake that i've made..
    Why is heaven so unfair..
    What bout those who have made a bigger mistake..?
    Why are they always th one who gets t get away easy..
    Its unfair...........................

    No comments: