Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 29, 2009

    Nehneh . Im back here . LOLOL . Later neice and nephew coming my house . LOL , seemed to have been seeing them for quite often . Hahahah . Sian sian sian . School as usual . Th stupid cca thing makes me mad . I bored to death lah . Guess what i did this time . LOLOL ! School releases us at 1.15 right . I 12.45 sms my mother ask her come . LOL . She 1pm reach , i reach home 1.15 . PRO RIGHT :D:D:D Too bored lah . School sucks .

    Was smsing abit with honeystead . LOLOL . NAUGHTY ~ SPEAKING OF SMSING . Yesterday night talked to LEOOOOOOO -.- . Crazy man . He is just one word , CARAZY ( i create de. LOL . ) He added me in msn . So i just asked who was he . LOL . I knew him like since p6 . But he donno i know him . I also donno why he add me . LMAO ? Then talked to him lor . So fast he go offline le . Nevermind . He gave me his number . He say he go "YI-MOH" . Pronounce it out loud . You'll know what it means . ( I tell you lah . LOL . EMO . ) I asked him emo as in emo cut or emo sad . He tell me : Use knife and cut hand . I ask him why , he tell me FUN . -.- .. Mad anot . MAD RIGHT ? I KNOW . So i smsed him my number . Cause he gimme his number then went off already . Then th first thing he said to me was : big little ass liar. ahaha =] STUPID . LOL . How dare he lah can . Leo 林志杰 . LOL . Idk whats your surname in english lah . Roars , but i know your full name you dumb . Im smarter than you okayy (:


    I SUCK RIGHT ? I KNOW :D
    ( What a big eyebag i have -.-.. )

    No comments: