Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    "This is real , this is me .
    I'm exactly where im supposed to be now ."

    BADAH BADAH ! I JUST WATCHED FINISHED CAMP ROCK , FOR ANOTHER TIME . LOL . Th show is just so nice i cannot get bored of it . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! MY JOE JONAS !!!!! SO AWSOMELY HOT !!!! OMGOMGOMG . LOL ... Okay , back to my post .

    Went t ahma house for dinner . I saw my cousin , Lily . I've never seen her real life before . Cause she is a thailander . LOL . Then this year she came to singapore . So poor thing she fell ill . Awwww , SHE IS JUST SO ADORABLE LA . We talk what she also smile at us lehs . How cute siol !! Then after awhile saw meiyi and her mum . LOL . But she went off early . I think go another relative house . Then stayed there till 7plus . Went back home already . I did camwhored there . After such a long time of not camwhoring , i finally did it today . So many of MY pictures . Please dont puke . LOLOL . If you hate me , i suggest you dont scroll down or see my picture OKAY !

    I WANNA LEARN GUITAR .
    SHANETTE TAN SHI TING OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT SHE WANTS TO LEARN GUITAR .
    AND SHE ALSO WANTS A GUITAR ! LOLOL .
    (Ehem, who is so nice to get me one ? LOLOL ! No one -.- .... )
    Remember , i told you. If you hate me , DO NOT SCROLL DOWN !
    I
    H
    A
    T
    E
    M
    Y
    S
    E
    L
    F
    B
    U
    T
    I
    K
    N
    O
    W
    I
    R
    O
    C
    K
    !
    L
    O
    L
    .











    Left side one is Winnie(maid) hand .
    Right side one is MY HAND . I KNOW ITS SMALL ._______.

    This crazy cock is enuch . LOL .
    ( i know i got one stupid pimple on my face . )

    No comments: