Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 4, 2009

    BOOYAW ! SUP SUP SUP ;D . Got miss me ?! I know sure have de lahs , dont have i slowly one by one go knock your head . HAHAHAH ! -.- . I abit sot sot le . Nevermind . Today was a nice day though i was super tired . Hahah .

    Woken up at 6.12 . But i woke up at 6.20. LOLOL . I really very tired lahs . Then prepared everything already 6.40 . I went down , i saw my father sleeping on th couch . So i also follow him sleep . Not even 5min he woke up then woke me up then say why i never call him wake up . I told him no need go so early one . Waste time there nia . LOL . I slept in th car all th way . I think it was 30min ride . Daddy drive damn slow one -.- . Reached school around 7.13 liddat . I kept yawning non stop . Grrr . I seriously am tired okay . Then today got temperature taking , suppose t have flag raising in form teacher room , i forgot . Went t hall . I see my class no people , so went art room . Lmao . Both our teacher and co-teacher never come . Another chinese teacher took over .

    LOL, HE IS DAMN FREAKING FUNNY OKAY . hahahas . He also said jazreel guailan . LMAO ! then say donno what emo . Hahahah . So cute lahs , how i wish he my chinese teacher , i think i'll pass my chinese . LOL . Was also smsing with stefan . LOL , he tell me rub th thermometer , th temperature will go higher , then i can go home . LOLOLOL . What a cute idea he has ! Hahahah !

    Chinese lesson next . Boring shit . -.- . Next lesson was history . Did donno what structure question de . Like essay liddat . Did finish in time . I dont wanna bring back do . Lol , cause i know i wont do . LOL . My history teacher reminds me of kenneth . Hahah . Look more like his sister than ms teo. LOLOL. really . Hahahas . Then it was english . Did corrections for idk what . Primary school work. And it was recess .

    I brought my psp t school . So that i recess can play . LOL . Cause i super duper bored la. -.- . Suddenly , darryle scare me . He say : eh , you also got play de uhs ?! ( then he scream t zhihao ) : eh ! Zhihao she play got play lehs ! LOL. then he keep asking me questions when im in th middle of a game . So many people were like , whose psp is that . LOLOL . I have psp very weird meh . Aiyo , speaking of this , i remember last year me , liyang , ben , joy , all in class play . LOLOL . slant th table so teacher cannot see . Me and liyang and joy had th best seats ;D behind behind and corner de . Heheh . Miss those times la :(

    After recess was dnt . Followed yolande t dnt room cause i forgot where -.-. When we reached , i looked down first floor . I see darryle and leonard like running for their lives liddat . LOLOLOL . They see ghosts meh . HAHAH . Leonard i think got study mavis de lor. I've seen him before lor . LOLOL .

    We continued t do our stupid dnt thing. Make my hand so pain la omg . Ryan helped me with th screw . Hahah , thanks ;D and meiyi helped me with th ...what th hell is that thing called uhs . LOL , Idk . Nevermind . But thanks for those who helped me ;D after that was ft period . But since teacher dint come , we had free period . Cindy said i was a chinese baichi , same as eugene . LOLOL . I keep making her repeat what she say . LOLOL . Was listening t songs and playing psp when suddenly someone took it away . LOLOLOL . Kidding , i meant yolande played . Hahah . Went t see them play . Darryle is effing pro . He can 8button level 7 song . Wtf la . So pro . So many pro in my class . Im like th noobest . Im sure -.- . So bad . LOLOL. Was also listening t jesmine and zhihao playing true or dare i think . No no . Something like betting game or something . They bet damn scary lehs . Take out pants take out skirt . LOLOLOL .... But obviously they dint . Zhihao said : eh , dont play already la , outside play can . Now alot of people la , dont play la . LOLOLOL . means outside they got lehs -.- . LOL . so daring . Hahahah . Then still tell jesmine and jazreel lc. Omg la. LOLOLOL !! Idk they did anot i dint see . Hahahah .

    After school went home again ...-.-. So sick of my life . Now i damn tired . Should i sleep ? -.- . LOLOL . Dont feel like lehs . Lmao . Maybe i shall . LOLOL . i'll go sleep le . Bye bye pigs ;D

    No comments: