Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 8, 2009

    Hello. I'm backbackback. (: Yesterday dint went j8. Lol. Everytime liddat de lah. Nevermind. Went jogging instead. I know Fion Seetoh sure happy one. LOLOL. Everytime ask me GOT JOG ANOT. LOL. Yeah, i did. Yesterday, ONLY. LOL. Then went home, so dead beat. Bathed and everything, already 10plus. Watched the Channel5 show. FlightPlan. Seriously, i've got no idea what th hell that show is about. No head no tail. -.-. Then i was like, WHAT THEY DOING. WHERE IS THE DAUGHTER. LOL. Seriously, go watch. I think you'll be wasting your time though. Hahaha.

    Chatted with Ridley at night. So dumbdumb. He really very crappish one. -.-. LOL. Slept at 1plus again. Woke up at 11 today. Did nothing. Wanted to go j8 again. But went Whitesand inthend. Before going whitesand, went to those pet farms. Haha. Wanted to go get my dog stuff. So shun bian see those cute puppys. Hahaha. I tell you ah! I SAW ONE SUPER DUPER CUTE POMPOM. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wanna get it can!! But, obviously my parents reaction, -.-. Saw alotalot of cute pets lah. Hahaha. Was hearing music till nearly sleep in car. On the way to whitesand. Very near only, so dint sleep. Hear song. Haha. Suddenly, i saw someone. LOL. JoyNeo. LOLLLOL.

    Went to whitesand bought necessary stuffs. Then headed home. Went jogging again. This time i died very fast leh. Haha. Went home, bathed. And now blogging. I shall stop here. I wanna go watch show already. Byebyebye.

    No comments: