Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 18, 2009

    I'm too "COOL" for you.

    Gahs. I cannot use the computer last night or this morning. My parents locked it up. Damn fucked up lah. My brother ask for password so easy give. I ask only like want my life liddat. -.- Dont care already lah. Angry also no use. Not worth killing my cells over them.

    Did History project till 5plus. I sent them to Kovan. Then Charlotte follow me buy bubbletea. I went home. Ate dinner. Then went Stadium jog. Aiyo. I'm so freaking tired. Still have to run. Cause i donno which right mind of mine go challenge Marcus in jogging 8 rounds. Ohmymy. Then i only did 6 rounds. He also damn biantai one lah. Like my dad liddat. Never stop one. BUT HE DID LAH. Afew times only. I think. Went home, did work. Then slept. Went surfing the net awhile using my PSP.

    Today woke up at 7.30 SHARP without Alarm. I love myself xD. Haha! Then waited for my dad to go work and asked my mum if i could go Heartland eat KFC. LOL. She said yes and off i went. The weather damn hot. Reached there, i was sweating like fook already. Quickly bought my food, then chatted with them. Ridley is seriously. -.-. LOL. Did i mentioned to you that he is seriously fucking horny. LOL. Sometime back, me and benjamin were talking NORMALLY. Then he suddenly become horny. -.-. BOYS...... Aiyo. Went off at before 10. Then reached home also before 10. Haha.

    Did my stuffs. Then went to Marcus house. RANDY ROCKS! Ate pizza. -.-... LOL. Used computer awhile. Lester is freaking driving me nuts though. Helped joy with her MP3 thingthong. Yeah. Then went back home. And came back again. Here i am blogging. Haha. In his house. Stupid. I wanna go home. Stupid, computer owned by two freaks at home. Dumbass.

    Sigh. I wanna go out tomorrow. Can someone tell me how to tell my parents? I'm dying already. I wanna go out. I wanna go beach. I wanna go Escape Theme Park. I wanna go!!!!!!! ): Bored now. I am really bored now. HOW TO TELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! I dont care they got what dinner lah. They better be back early. So that i can have some TIME for them to let me lecture me. -.-. That's the routine of them letting me out. I think. But its usually liddat. Blahblah.

    Alright. I shall end my post now. Byebye! OHYA, Credits to CharmaineKuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumYuWen for teaching me how to do this kind of kuku skin. HAHA! THANKYOU! :D &&&&&& I LOVE INSOMNIA-CRAIG DAVID! IT ROCKS BIGTIMEEEEEEE!

    No comments: