Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    Wah 3rd post. -.-. LOL. Nothing to do ma. LOLOLOL. I decided to do quiz. Hmmmm. Have been blog hopping and blog hopping ma. Then see so many people do quiz do quiz. So i shall do one too. :D HEHEHEHHH.

    Who's the closest friend to you currently?
    None. I've got no close friends now.

    If you've got a chance to reborn, what would you do in your life?
    Study very hard and earn lots of money when i grow up!

    If the world's a fairytale, what would yours be?
    I would love my life to be just as normal. But find my love. (:

    Tell me more about yourself.
    Very negative minded, ugly, no name to anything, fat.

    What do you love about yourself?
    Nothing. Maybe my hair. LOL.

    What do you hate about yourself?
    Everything.

    How you wished your prince would be?
    (FYI ITS JUST A WISH.)
    A person with a kind heart, a person who doesnt minds my looks, a person who luvs me for who i am.

    Do you really keep all those promises you made?
    Sadly, no...

    Give an example of the promise you broke.
    I keep saying that i'll get good results lor. How many years already, still fake one. -.-.

    Give an example of the promise you kept.
    Oh, er. Hard man. Maybe to Andrew. I think.... Dont remember. LOL!!

    If you can meet one celebrity currently, who would it be?
    KIM HYUN JOONG. HAHAHAHAH.

    If you had one wish, JUST ONE, what would it be?
    Hmmmm... To have no trouble with studies.

    Can you predict when you'll get married?
    I dont know. Maybe i won't even get married. (:

    1. You've got alot of friends, but none of them comes to you when you've got problems.
    2. You've got only one friend, when you've got problems, she/he would always be there to support you.

    Which option would you choose?
    Option 2. :D:D:D

    Okay end of quiz. LOL! I cannot think of any other questions already. I created it. HAHAHAHA. Nothing to do ma, crack my brains abit. (: Exercise abit helps my brain to function better you know. :D

    No comments: