Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 28, 2009

    My luck is quite good.

    Woke up early today. Mummy off my air con. ._.
    Ate breakfast and went Climbing. Tsktsk, i climbed halfway, i fell.
    And i only realised i got one baluku. It was yesterday's one. Weird can.
    I don't remember myself knocking or falling anywhere. Don't understand where that baluku came from.
    So it added salt to my wound. ._. HAHA. My left leg is so poorthing la.
    I everytime hurt my left leg mygod. ._. Poor left leg, sayang sayang. HAHAHAH.
    Went back home instead, pain eh! Lucky never sprain my ankle, is was so close to spraining la.
    Slacked all the way. Planned to go Church at night since i dint go yesterday.
    Prepared for church and went. MY LUCK WAS GREAT K. :D
    But i sat so front. ._. So uncomfortable, tsktsk.
    Tomorrow school's starting. Urgh. Have to sleep early. >< Sigh.

    I realised my post today's so short. O_O
    Good thang~ I shall go update my previous post. Pictures haven't put finish. (: