Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 23, 2009

    Happy Birthday, Shanette Tan. :D

    Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me.
    Happy birthday to Shanetteeeee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. :D


    Yahooooooooooooo. I'm officially 14 years old! :D
    Thanks to the people listed below for wishing me a happy birthday.
    Though it's not alot, i still appreciate it alot.
    For your info, i smile everytime i recieve you people's smses and greetings :D
    They are not in any order. :D

    Benjamin, Fion, Rayson, Joy, Sally, Meiyi, Ridley, Krystal, Peiyee, Pei ming, Jonathan,
    Charlotte, Yolande, Weiyang, Angela, Weiqi, Tracy, Joey, Chuanzhen, Jazreel, Nathalie,
    Josephine, Johanna, Choolin, Klaryce, Seph, Minghao, Gail, Sebastian, Annabelle,
    Hweeteng, Marcus, Crystal, Charmaine, Cassandra, Jenny yiyi.

    The whole of class 2E3 for singing happy birthday song to me.
    And most of all, Daddy and Mummy.

    Some of them like Klaryce, Rayson, Sally, Seph, Benjamin and Ridley are damn cute in sending me their wishes. SO CUTE EH!!!! ;D

    My day started at 12am today. Hmmmm. I wasnt sleeping at that time. LOL.
    Chatting with people and sort of things before 12am.
    And when the clock striked 12, messages started coming in, wishing me a happy birthday. WOOOTS. :D
    Ridley was one weird one. He said he was sleeping, and woke up just to wish me. THANKS ALOT.
    Slept at 1am or so, and woke up at 6.30 i think.
    Head to school with a tired look. :X Damn tired lo. LOL. Charlotte gave me present!
    Thank you, me luv your present many many. MUAX!
    Normal lessons. Roars. Science was terribly boring la. Retnam made us go to physics lab for nothing lo.
    Piece of shit. -.-. Went back to class after his lesson, and it was English.
    Before lesson, Chuanzhen greeted me happy birthday & guess what's his present to me?
    -.-. HE GO TICKLE ME LO WTF. -.-. PRESENT INDEED MAN. Roars. Kick him.
    But at least he remembered (: Thought he forgot or something lol.
    Then cause chuanzhen's voice so loud, the part of the class that's near me knows its my birthday.
    Then dontknow who told teacher. Then dontknow who suggested to sing birthday song to me.
    HAHAHAHHAA. THANK YOU 2E3. TOTALLY DINT EXPECT THAT. :D
    My class previously dint even sang me birthday song lo. Touching eh. LOL :P
    Ate my first recess on my 14th year :D and Math lesson after that. Had test again lo.
    Dont know why. Cause previous test got alot of people fail i think.
    Pathetic lo!!!!! But lucky i got the problem sum right. HAHAHA. YAY ME.
    Modular dance next. As usual, that cai fong girl look as aunty as ever.
    First time teacher praised me alot of times. LOL... :D
    Teacher told us we got partners. Like some senior to guide us through or something.
    Lol. If only i went into the school earlier, i would have been a senior le lo. Roars.
    Nevermind, i partner Siti Farah! That girl's cute man. HAHAHAHA.
    Went home after dance. Mummy came and pick me up. I so ah toot la.
    I thought daddy fetching me, then i keep looking for silver car. And i dint see mummy's number plate.
    So i waited there for like 5minutes then i realised that was mummy?!?!
    MUMMY NEVER NOTICE ME MEH, walao never call me or something. Wtf. LOLOLOL.
    Went back home and bathed and changed. I spotted something on my dressing table.
    LOL. WINNIE DO ONE. EYER. LOL. SHANETTA. Roars, anyhow spell my name.SHE PURPOSELY ONE LO. HAHA.
    After that head back out to Heartland. Qianyu say Fion wants to return my twilight book. It was a "trap" lo.
    She was using that excuse to LURE me out. I wanna kick her ass. LOL.
    She kept rushing and rushing me la! So angry with her. -.- When i reached there, yes gimme a shock.
    They made one uber big "card" for me. I also don't know how to hold it nehneh.
    Nevermind, haha. Thanked them and went to KFC and slack awhile.
    Cause i damn warm and tired. Rested awhile and went to buy avocado.
    Bought finished, stayed at KFC awhile again, bought pepsi and went back home.
    DID I MENTIONED I SAW SAMMIE'S BROTHER? LOL. Looked so familiar.
    AND YES, IT'S HIM. LOL. He's also from deyi. Cool man!
    Wonder if daddy bought me a cake. LOL. I want to eat cake. Urgh.
    Sure fat lo, i want to slim down. I want to eat cake. Rubbish. -.-...

    I might not be celebrating my birthday like how i always do, but i can say today is so much better than i imagined.
    I thought no one would remembered i was born on this day 14 years back. HAHAHA.
    Thanks everyone again. Got present anot not important.
    Only just recieving your wishes, i'm contented enough. Luv you all!


    Toh Qian Yu and Fion Seetoh Kit Yee's present for me. :D

    You see, calubacuib do one. Spot that paper there. LOL.

    Mummy's present to me. :D

    LOL!!!!!!! RIDLEY SHOW ME THIS SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    Happy Birthday, Joshua (:
    Happy Birthday, Zena (:
    Happy Birthday, Krystal (:
    And once again, Happy Birthday, SHANETTE.