Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 21, 2009

    Sensitive skin problem is back D:

    Wa. -.-. I realised my 3posts below are like so damn short la. -.-. Oh god.
    I cannot stand short posts. It's like, might as well not post la. -.-
    Okok, today it'll be a long long long longggggggggggg one.
    I don't know how, but still must write as much rubbish as possible. HAHAHAHA.
    Nah, i'm just joking. I'm not that retarded to write shitstuff on blogs. (:

    Woke up this morning. I thought i was late lo! I think i was, should be la. LOL.
    Daddy's car radio station is 93.8 Live la. It's damn damn damn boring ok.
    All news news news. I wasnt sleeping in the car, but yet i ended up sleeping lo.
    Stupid crap. NEWS ALL THE WAY SIAL. And it's been so long since i updated my ipod.
    Nowadays no nice songs lo. (Those who have nice songs, tell me ok!!!)
    Daddy went to the wrong way. Ended up going to the City side. LMAO.
    Just because of one wrong pathetic turn. -.-. LOL.
    Hmmm, reached school and as terribly tired. Alot of people were too. Weird much.
    Lessons began with Math. I'm so dead. Don't undetstand what's proportion or whatever that topic is about la. -.-.
    I'm so going to ask my tuition teacher about it later. I sure understand. LOL.
    PE was next. God damn boring can. I dint really did anything eh. Hahaha.
    Was slacking all the way. Yolande's mood been quite bad lately. PMS. LOL...
    And it was bull's eye. HAHAHA. She checked it after recess and yes. Red red thing.
    Ate quite abit during recess. Was planning not to eat for lunch later.
    Charlotte went home cause she was having fever. AWWWWWWWWW. I also want fever!!!!
    Roars, Charlotte why you never spread to me la! D: Everyone's been getting sick lately.
    Super alot of people lo. Poor thing. Takecare of yourself okokok. HAHA.
    Normal lessons after that lo. Chuanzhen lent me his eyedrop cause he said my eyes was red. Haha. Tyty.
    Jazreel suddenly showed me straw hearts made by Edwin. IT'S SO COOL.
    I WANT TO LEARN. Sadly, Jazreel said she forgotten how to make. ): I remember Klaryce got make before.
    Oh my god, you have got to teach me no matter how hard it is. I had got to learn no matter how hard it is too.
    LMAO. Suddenly JinZi's phone lost..
    Aiyo. Then everyone was like not studying anymore and paying more attention to that issue.
    Rishi had the same phone as Jinzi and he don't want to prove that he dint steal that phone.
    (Somehow, Rishi's the dog or something in class or something, that's why he's always aimed. -.-...)
    So weird la, he could just prove himself innocent, he don't want. Want to make the issue until Mr Teo there.
    So dumb man. Then Peterson came up and did checks on our bags and stuff.
    Blahblahblah, normal lessons again after that. Last period was Art.
    DAMN BORING LO, never do anything one this period of Art. Was only talking about Vincent Van Gor(LOL I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL LAST NAME.)
    He died so young la so poor thing. LOL. COMMIT SUICIDE POOR THING MEH?! LMAO.
    Daddy fetched Yolande home first then me. She was having stomach cramp because of red red thing. LOL.
    I went home and bathed and had tuition. Ok, i know how to do those proportional shitty thing already. HAHAHAH.
    Now blogging. I need help!!!!! D: My skin is getting like old times wtf.
    Those itchy thingthongthang is coming back to me. Omg it's damn gross.
    AND MY FACE, WHY GOT SO MANY PIMPLES. WHAT THE HELL SO WRONG TIME OK.
    HELP HOW TO CUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????? My god i'm so upset.
    I need magic cream la wtffffffffffffffffffff. And i seriously need a haircut.
    I wished i could just snip my fringe off la. It's so bothering me.
    Omg, i wanna be quarentined now. I'm too fat and ugly to go out wadahell.
    SO WRONG TIMING. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING. I'M PLANNING MY DAYS, AND YET THIS FUCKING PIMPLES POP OUT.
    ROARS. PIMPLES ARE DEADLY DEADLY DEADLY DEADLYYYYY!!!
    Why i see so many people only have like a little when i always have so many. Am i so abnormal...?
    OH AND MY FAT BODY PROBLEM. Sigh. I don't think i can do anything to it already lo.
    SIAN. EAT EAT EAT I ONLY KNOW HOW TO EAT WTF. I CANNOT TOLERATE MYSELF SOMETIMES LA.
    I swear i'm so not going to eat recess during school times. Lunch at home and dinner half plate only.
    =.= SO FAT LA. D: HOW CAN JAZREEL BE FATTER THAN ME. SHE'S A LIAR MYGOD. -.-. ANNABELLE TOO OK.
    Console me by telling me fake shit. RUBBISH MAN. LOLOLOLOLOL.
    HOW TO SLIM DOWN!!!!!