Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 3, 2009

    Happy Lantern Festival!

    Rah. Everyone's pissing me off. -.- I feel damn HOT now. HOT MAN!!!! -.-
    How people write online also piss me off. LOL. Why got proper english they dont want write.
    Must change it into some idiotic spelling?! I know i'm being damn ridiculous to go pinpoint on people's words.
    BUT SERIOUSLY, WHY MUST CHANGE INTO SUCH STUFF. -.-
    "I love you - iie lurbb uue." DONT YOU FIND IT LAME???? Rahhhh. Nonsense people. NONSENSE.
    Okay. I just wanted to say this that's why i came here and blog. Plus i still got quite alot of time before going to dance.
    Actually, not really alot though. I think Klaryce must be on the train now.
    I'm just wondering why my mum havent call/text me yet. Weird thang.
    OKAY SHE CALLED. KLARYCE REACHED. BYEBYE.

    UPDATED @ 5.26PM
    Hey there! I'm in a better mood now. HA HA HA. Nathanael said the twitty language is ahlian language.
    Ok, i wanted to write: Those fucking ahlians and ahbengs think they like that write very cute ah. I HATE AHBENGS AND AHLIANS TO THE CORE.
    But i'm afraid that people will beat me up. -.- But since! I've already written that, i'll just continue.
    You know, why do they wanna waste their lives away just like that?
    Dont want to study, want to playplayplay. Ok la, i not saying my results very good.
    At least i dont play gangs or what crap -.- Not happy then go whack the person up.
    You know its really a waste of time la. You beat that pathetic person up, what do you get?
    Now you know what, those lians and bengs dont twit that often already.
    They THINK their english is so good, they type no-sense english in their blogs.
    Just one glance, i can tell they're just trying to act like some pro angmoh. -.-
    KANASAIIIIII. Ah whatever. I admit i'm humji. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    So i think i'll just end this horrendous post about bengs and lians.

    Sheena ended our lesson damn late today. LOL. She dragged for 1hour or more.
    Wow man, Klaryce was like so frigging pissed for idk what reason. Actually i do!
    Cause she wanna study -_- Ohmygosh, she's such a maniac. She study 6hours, just for 1chapter.
    .................... Damn crazy k. So she very angry teacher ended late. Hahaha.
    Teacher taught us the most out of all the lessons. Usually she'll teach like 1 eight only.
    This time.. I think she taught us like 3eights or 2eights. Not sure. Should be 3eights.
    I'm getting kinda confused already. Cause some movements, we're doing it in a circle.
    I keep getting the new parts wrong!! So irritating!!! Nevermind I'LL PRACTICE HAHAHA.
    I look so terribly ugly today. :( Cause of my poor face. Sigh. When will it ever recover?
    But i think its better than mon/tues/wed. Those days right, the bumps were damn huge and pain. -.-
    Now i'm left with small lil ones and scars. URGH. SCARS LEH!!! Hope it'll be gone in no time.
    Ohya! Klaryce new phone is damn sleek eh!! Love her new phone.
    I dint know Nokia had that phone o.-... I'm really very out already. Heheh..
    I saw LG had a phone quite similar to hers, which is N97. But very ugly la.
    Cause look like toy. So i was like: Hmmm if next time got nicer one i sure get that kind of phone.
    THEN KLARYCE PHONE IS LIKE SO NICE LO. Haha! Really nice, but the keypad uh....
    I think i'll take quite long to get used to it. -_- Haha, i'll wait till next year and see what nice phones they have ^^

    Later aunties and uncles coming over to my house for dinner.
    Mooncake festival~ Haha! Papa say i be photographer. -_- The pictures confirm look damn ahtoot one.
    LOL! Shall end my nonsense post here. Zaijian!