Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 9, 2009

    You just walked out of one of my dreams.

    I realised that there's still people going to www.smackflykiss.blogspot.com.
    -_- My nuffnang counter right, that link is always the first one on my life. WALAO.
    Ask you relink never relink izzit. LOL. Ok idk. Hehe. Let me be a lil random first before i start posting.
    Urgh my fugging face is bothering me so much i wished i could tear my face and replaced with a new skin.
    I cannot tolerate people who thinks they're so pretty/handsome when they're not.
    I'm not being jealous or what. I'm just being realistic. I won't get jealous over such small things LOL.
    I know Klaryce has been online this week but she just never log into MSN. -.-
    Now she lock her blog, she never even invite me. WA STUPIDDDDDD. -_- (Dont kill me k? HEHE.)
    Angmoh clothes all got big big size one. Asian clothes all so small size. Sigh-ness.
    Imma fat imma fat imma fatty fatty pig. :(
    Exams next week, and though i'm really stressed up, i'm not doing anything to relief my stress.
    Gosh, i'm seriously useless. Hais.
    So many lookalikes around the whole world. I havent seen that guy for a long time.
    Everything's reminding me of him today. That "INFATUATION" guy. Gosh! whazzup with me?
    I really want a baby sibling. :( They are all so adorable and chubby!!! Ohman!
    You know, i won't get a boyfriend till i'm very old. Or perhaps i wont even have one. How sad.
    Pls lo, all look at pictures. I dont look like pictures lo. I hate it so much when people judge me by my photos sial. Its so fake can.
    See photo nice, then treat nice. See real life ugly, then start ignoring.
    What logic is that?! Rah. And the number of people who visits my blog every week has dropped so much.
    ?!?! Aiya whatever loool. Probably its cause of exams. Ha-ha-ha.

    Hehe, how much more random can i be? Its like i practically skipped to another topic after every sentence LOL.
    Alright i shall start blogging already. (Actually i already am aye?)

    Woke up this morning and prepared for school. Had music for the first period.
    Supposed to have test cause last week we dint attend music period.
    But teacher say since she's giving out the papers already, me and Jazreel no need test. -__-
    Had a lesson on musicals. Les Miserables, The Sound of Music, Cats. LOL.
    Chinese was next. Continued going thru the SA2 paper. Ooo. I dint do that badly for comprehension MCQ.
    Wow. It'd be the first time i'm getting good grades for Chinese in my sec skul life.
    Haha! The rest of the papers, i all tikam tikam one. I see so many chinese words i anything la! LOL.
    Felt very tired during chinese lesson. Dont really have any idea why.
    Recess was next. Only me and Jazreel went to eat. Charlotte and Yolande stayed on top.
    Charlotte's not feeling very good today... English was next. Slack period.
    Geogrpahy was last. Then went Sembawang to meet blogshop owner to get my shirt.
    Went back home after that. I keep falling down. -_- Ok not falling down, ALMOST falling down.
    Mrt stop, nearly fell. Mrt move, nearly fell. Bus move, nearly fell. Bus stop, nearly fell. -_-
    DOTDOTDOT. Crazy i'm so fat i cannot even balance myself properly.
    Stupid bus. I got press BUS STOPPING that bell lo, stupid i think the bell not working so the bus overshot.
    I had to walk all the way back home sial. I lazy to wait for another bus la.
    What a waste of time. I think by the time the other bus come, i already at home lo.
    So might as well walk home la. Ate lunch and rest in my room. I'm so tired.
    Played with my clothes. Mix and matched them and i realised i looked good on 'em.
    There are also alot of clothes that doesnt fit me. I've decided to sell it all. HAHA.
    I'm going to open a blogshop soon after exams. Weeee. Money money money. Hehe.
    I got no entertainment in my life!!!! So boring la really... Now everything's boring already.
    Church's so boring now!!! :( LOLLLL. I'm thinking of buying ice cream again.
    Should i? I've been eating alot lately... I'm so afraid to see my weight now. Tsktsk.
    Tomorrow's there's dance. I really wish i can just dance and dont study lo!!! :(
    Ok, i'm starting to get randommmmm again. I shall end my post here.
    You would probably wanna look at my tweets cause i might say "I'M GOING TO BUY ICE CREAM NOW!!!!"
    Or maybe vice versa. LOL!!!