Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 23, 2009

    I KNOW HOW TO CYCLE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dominic :D

    Hello baby! I'm here to post nowwww. Let's talk about yesterday and today.
    I've made a new friend ^^! Dominic, haha. Marcus' friend. Well, let me start the post and you'll know how i know him.

    I blogged in the late morning. Finished all my posts! ^^ Hehehe.
    Then i started watching momo love episode 10! Well, ITS SO NICE LOR!!
    I want episode 11! Need to wait till next week. Hah, ohwell, okay. HAHA.
    After that, surfed the net awhile and watched Hi my sweetheart episode 3.
    Watched episode 2 before bath LOL. Don't think i'll be able to watch any shows today.
    Dominic said he'll teach me how to ride a bike. Yikes, what if i fall? -.-.
    Plus i gotta wrap the christmas presents. Die, havent wrap. Will be doing it this afternoon.
    So yeah, kinda busy today. Mummy's at home. Okay, i was watching episode 4 of Hi my sweetheart halfway, and i fell asleep.
    It was around 5plus that time. I dint even managed to sleep for an hour.
    Stupid winnie came shouting: SHANETTE WAKE UP ALREADY COME DOWN EAT DINNER.
    Zzzz, then she kept coming in and shouting blahblahblah.
    Suddenly i heard Marcus' voice again. Dang, why the hell is he in my house again?
    Thought i told aunty not to let him in?! -.-. Stupidz, went down and i saw him sitting at my seat!
    Wah i wanna punch him already, but i was still sleepy, sooooo. I didnt bother.
    I was screaming for Winnie to get me a cup of water i think, or asked her why everyone got food i dont have.
    Suddenly this guy, (Dominic) walked out from the kitchen looking shocked, stared at me as if i was some kind of alien.
    I saw him before, but not really talk or anything la.
    Told ya i just woke up, so i was so confused. Who the hell is he?! Why is he in my house!?
    After a short period of time, OH DOMINIC. I wanted to kill winnie.
    Why let him into my house? Somemore see my just-wake-up look. Rah irritating.
    I think he look better RL compared to his photos. Hahah, shortly after, DADDY CALLED AND SAID HE WAS COMING BACK.
    DIE. LOL!? Actually nothing one leh, but idk why Marcus so scared.
    He was like: aunty open door leh, we go home now. LOLOL.
    Then Dominic standing outside the toilet, still acting like a monkey say: Why, what you doing?
    Well random?! -.-. LOL. So they went home, daddy didnt know they are at home. COOL.
    LOL thats kind of a good thing. Dont wish him to make a big fuss about this.
    Went to find Dominic on facebook and added him. Then, we became friends after that.
    Talk on facebook, MSN, phone. I CAN TELL HIS DOG IS VERY CUTE LA. Confirm one.
    His dog's a baby maltese. Hehehe. So cute :D He kept tellin me to go to bed -_-.
    So i went to bed at around 2.

    Woke up this morning at 9.30! :D Hehe, used the computer awhile and then Dominic called me.
    He told me to go over to Marcus' house. Told him i didnt want to but he insisted.
    So i went to bathe and was still hesitating whether i should go over.
    But in no time, i got a call from him again tellin me to go over HAHA.
    So i told mummy i was going over Marcus' house and off i went.
    Marcus' gate wasnt locked. Toot, later burglar come in. Went in and i saw Randy.
    Well, he looked super good boy compared to the times when he goes for walks.
    All of them were in Marcus' dad room so i think he heard my voice and he let me in.
    LOL DOMINIC WAS TOPLESS. Hahah smexy. Watched them play some fb game and see them fight.
    Damn funny eh their way of fighting. Hahaha. After all those fighting and stuffs, Marcus and Dominic and Spencer went riding bike.
    Hah, i dont know how to cycle, as you know... And i was getting afraid. :(
    But dominic kept telling me to give it a try. So i did, and it didnt turn out THAT bad.
    I managed to cycle all the way from my house to Kovan.
    If you people came to my house before, you should know the hill at highland road right?
    YEAH I WENT UP AND DOWN MAN!!! Shanette so powerful. All thanks to Dominic.
    He was always behind me cheering for me and telling me that i can do it.
    Went to SPC to get some drinks. Dominic treated all of us. Awww how nice of him. ^^
    Rode back to Marcus' house after that and slacked for awhile. This time, Marcus' behind me.
    Hehhh, 1plus went back home to have lunch. Wrapped the presents and was chatting with Spencer and Winnie.
    Spencer told me something super unbelievable. I cannot find any reason, SERIOUSLY, to believe what he had told me.
    Though thats a good news to me... LOLLLLL. AIYA I HOPE ITS TRUE BUT IT SOUNDS SO FAKE.
    Will probably be seeing them again around 6plus. Hahah, alright. Guess i'll end my post now.
    Tomorrow's christmas eve hohoho!!!! :D

    Photobucket
    I dont know if Marcus knows i'm taking a photo of him but.... o.o. He's looking at my direction. LOL?!
    Dominic's using the computer.
    Photobucket
    Fighting time.
    Photobucket
    LOL LOUSY MARCUS.
    Photobucket
    Randy, so dark. Cannot really see.
    Photobucket
    Well this is super random. They are starting their Rambo6 xbox game.

    I hung up the phone tonight, something happened for the first time.
    Deep inside was a rush, what a rush.
    Cause the posibility, that you'd ever feel the same way, about me just too much, just too much.
    Why do i keep running away from the truth? All i ever think about is you.
    You got me hypnotized, so mesmorized, and i just got to know..

    AM I CRAZY OR FALLIN IN LOVE? IS IT REALLY JUST ANOTHER CRUSH?!
    I dont know but, i think i maybe, fallin for you.
    Dropping so quickly, maybe i should keep this to myself.
    Waiting till i know you better. I'm trying not to tell you.
    But i want to. I'm scared of what you'd say.
    So i'm hiding what i'm feeling.


    -Mixture of Crush - David Archuleta and Fallin for you - Colbie Caillat