Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

    Rahrahrah . Wanna kill maple le .
    If can hor , i surely chiong le i tell you . Z .
    IM redownloading th whole thing . Still cannot . Macham i care !?
    Give up alr . Zz .

    Alright . T'day in schl was like ... Aiya . Dontknow .
    Cher changed all our seats D:
    I am super unhappy with my seat luh .Though i was quite close t my sisters in class .
    But still , i wanna sit with angela tan xueying can ! LOL .
    Lucky chinese class i sit w/ her . Maths class , with jianxuan -.- Urghhzxz .
    In front of me , bahadur . LOL . He , can make me laugh till peng :D
    Beside me , remus . Ohgod . So unlucky can . Super noisy luh he .
    Beside him , is his ex wor , JOEY LEE :D HAHA !
    Suay luhs . Ohsosad :D No one ask you find stead same class worh . Haha (:
    & im sitting in th last row :D Song ka laosai bodoh !
    But hor , before tht , frc tht time . Mamahai -.-
    Got attire check . Heng bodoh . They didnt catch my attire .
    But my precious nails ):
    OHmyHELL D: Now my nails so short ):
    URGHHH ! I kill t h chers luhs ! Nvm ! Zz ! Stupid checks luhs !
    Heeees :D History class , was boring . But th cher was still alright luh .
    Acceptable . Not like MDM L . ( dont say th name incase people say i offend her agn ) .
    With her half yr alr . Th more i see her face th more i wanna puke .
    Kao luh she . Like everytime want class 1Ditto t go into NA . Cheebong luh hor ?
    Your english also not like SO SUPER UBER GOOD right ?
    If i was hardworking for my MYE , i think i could be btr than this lanlan cher lah please .
    Im not bhb-ing , i stating th facts can . Then my class like some work not passed up .
    Its natural for her t blow up .
    But its term1 work . & Maybe some of them passed up , & SHE lost it .
    Put th blame on us . WTF ?
    Though youre a cher & we're students ,
    Though youre a higher rank & we have t respect you ,
    You still cannot treat us like dogs .
    Do you know , i've only been in this schl for like .. half a yr .
    & alr i know tht almost th whole schl hates you , god luh please.
    Dont think people say hello t you ard th corridor means they like you alright .
    They're trying t make you irritated , bodoh .
    So easy get irritated . So easy jealous .
    I think last time your boyf all run away sial .
    Scarly your boyf with his sister you also donno go check on him .
    Wakao eh . Lousy uh you .
    Dont want t say alrdy luh . MDM L , FASTER RETIRE CAN ?
    So hou lian pi , so old alr still dont want t retire. Then we all still have t see your chou face .
    Think very nice t see meh ? Z . BYEBYE .

    Alright , crapp-ed finished .
    Shall end my post t'day .
    Wish me goodluck for th hell maple .
    Make sure it can work D:
    Bye =D

    No comments: