Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 25, 2008

    Went t schl at per usual .
    Smsed honey th moment i reached schl .
    He call me siao ): Haha ! Nvm , I'll forgive&forget . Haha .
    Then he went for PE , so stopped smsing ,
    I was also going for PE . But decided not t go luhs .
    Haha , anw i was having stomach cramp . So , didnt went .
    Then me&sweetheart sit one corner w/ benjamin . Cowdung luh he .
    Haha ! Was talking to happily , suddenly some demon appeared .
    Mdm A . She went t pull my hair bodoh . & angela's . Wth is wrong w/ her ?
    Whr not happy ? Nvm . I follow instructions .
    Say my hair very messy . ( indeed it is ) .
    Tell me t clip here& thr . Then went t buy clips . ( not my money ) .
    Clip alrdy went t se tht armpit in general ofc .
    She called my mum , nvm . I thought my mother will scream at me agn ley .
    To my surprise , she didnt . Alright :D Armpit , you lost [:
    Aft tht , BACK T NORMAL .
    Aft PE , honey msged me again , Lol , he said he was super tired .
    I told him i pon PE , he walao me . HA ! Bleahs ~
    Was having sci lesson tht time , also in sci lab .
    Donno do wht experiment , nothing de luh .
    Also not some bigbig experiment . Wuliao .
    Aft tht was recess . Saw Mrneo , jitao zhao luhs .
    Hahas . But i know he wont catch us , anw , we're neat alright !
    Btr t be safe than sorry :D
    Then talktalktalk .
    All crap . Had DJ max battle w/ Liyang di .
    Walau he . Keep on cutting th game . Hum uh he . LOL !
    Not i say de , your benben say de :D
    Haha . First game i won . Second game he won . So fair luhs :D
    Then honeystead smsed me . For th uniform thing .
    I was pekchek luhs . Keep on asking me for th uniform .
    But i dont see her when she told me t meet her .
    Alrdy th 3rd day .
    Finally i could give her th uniform , then nvm le lahs :D
    Also , i think i've lost my ZERO08 donation card .
    Crap , i have no idea wht t do ):
    Nvm . Hahas . Then reached home . Ate lunch .
    Watched tv . Do hw . Then end :D
    Started smsing honey agn . He nonsense lahs dey (:
    HAHA !

    Ltr at night got tuition . Urghhhzxzxz . Sialahs .
    Then tmr 715am need t be in schl ley . So early for wht luhs .
    I also nvr late one . Dumb ass chers .
    & wht should i do t my hairrrrr . Stupid .
    Nvm luhs ! Dont see tht armpit can le . Arsehoole ._.
    Hope ltr i can go online worhs . Haha .
    Shall end my post now .
    Takecare . Ohya , Im thinking of putting up birthday calender in my blog :D
    So make sure leave your birthdays when you tag , if you nvr see your name in th calender .
    Bye (:

    No comments: