Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    Sobs . I missed BBT's concert . Now then i know . How outdated can i be ?
    & I also didnt know got HSHMM concert . I dont care sial . I have to go to tht concert , even if it takes my life . LOL !
    I hope BBT will come sg again , then i'll nvr miss tht chance , EVER !
    Its on 12thjune omfg . My daddy's birthday eh ! Sigh .(!?)


    Oh ya , & i changed th skin even though its not my own . Found one i like .
    Like god , finally i changed skin can ? :D
    Omfg . It took me such a long time to finish this bloody template .
    Cos i kept having careless mistakes .
    Eg , FORGOT TO SAVE .
    Wth . i kept redoing until i very frustrated . Zz . inthend still completed :D
    As i promised ! Hohos !
    Alright now ,
    Grats me , 3wks of singlehood (:


    Ltr going to fion(lee) house . Long time i've not been to her house .
    Its always her who comes to my house . Not fair lahs liddat . So i must go also whats (:
    Hope i'll have fun thr alrights .
    Shall end my post here (:
    Byes .

    No comments: