Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 16, 2008

    Sorry for not posting . I was lazy luh . Hoho . Alright , shall post for those two days :D

    Saturday , 14/6

    Went to fion's house ( told you before ) , was bored at first .
    Th aircon was like spoiled ? LOL .
    Like hot bodoh . On-ed th fan , it was 100times better than th aircon .
    Too bored until wanted to go mad . Then fion suggested play monopoly (?) .
    Lmfaos . lame luhs horhs . but idc lahs . Still got thing to play .
    & whats more , i didnt know it was so fun . Lol , fun not because i've strike rich ,
    Fun because out of 3 , 2 of us went BROKE ! HAHAH ! Th one who've strike rich was my maid .
    WTEFF . Zzz . she nearly bought every house . Still got hotel , we still have to owe her money .
    Everytime pass 'go' , 2k goes to her . &&&& She is a 1st time player leyyyyyyyyy .
    wtefff . LMAO ! I didnt care much , cos me & fion only bought like at most 6 houses .
    Then she also super pro , nvr step into our house one .
    Inthend she win luh duh .
    Play two rounds . Another round was with my brother .
    This time , he was th one who struck rich . Wteff . Super bodoh , bodoh !
    He still down thr step big sial . Wth . Still haolian here& thr . LOL !
    Nvm , Let him . haha . Anw , alrdy know he won mah . So idc luh .
    Aft tht chitchat los . then my maid told me&fion a socalled joke . Its was funny bodoh.
    Cos th way she told us . She said :
    Thr was this man on th bus ,
    suddenly he shouted :
    all th man/boys get out , i want to rape ALL th girls in th bus .
    Then one prostitude pity those who are very young luhs .
    So she said : Excuse me , you wanna rape , rape me .
    Dont rape th others , some very young dont ruin their future .
    One oldoldold grandmother say : OYE ! He say all girls lah ! Use your ears !
    (Means th grandmother wants to get raped lahxD)
    Th man said : Rape all girls except you , OUT !
    Then grandmother say : Wahlao , you say all de lor .
    Get what i mean ? Lmfaos . Maybe not funny cos i say de lahs .
    I lousy at making people laugh de . paiseh . Hahahs !
    Sunday , 15/6
    First of all , HAPPY FATHERS DAY !
    Hoho , went for tuition in th morning .
    BORING . I wanna sleep can . Only those experiments made me interested .
    Hahas . & yay ! Next wk joey coming back from aus le !
    But sigh , shes not going for tuition i guess .
    & i want back my phone D:
    LOL . Nvm lahs . In th aftnn maple awhile .
    & watched 公主小妹 .
    So bloody nice can de show ! ( i bought th disk )
    Keep on watching&watching like mad woman liddat . Haha .
    Then night went for dinner at donno what limtuatow st ah . LOL .
    LIMBIGHEAD . LOL ! Haha !
    Came home alrdy , used comp awhile then went to maple .
    Watch You're th one & incredible tales .
    Th time clashed bodoh !
    I have to keep switching channels wteff .
    Nvm . Hah . Aft tht went to my room , played psp .
    Awhile later slept (:
    Monday , 16/4
    Nothing to do lahs ! =.=
    Mapled lah . Nothing else . Went to shop&save to buy things to eat .
    Nvm , i know my mouth super itchy (: Haha !
    Then now , posting norhs (:
    Going to maple aftwards probably xD
    Alright , time for pictures ! (:













    No comments: