Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 1, 2008

    Everythings been th same tday . I dont wish t explain .
    My mood this few days are really . I have no idea how i can say .
    Sigh , I feel being backstabbed . Having a feeling tht im bringing trouble t myself .



    Why am i feeling like this .
    Its like overnight you've changed .
    Being cold towards me . Alrdy this morning i had th feeling something's not
    right .
    I hate it when people prove me right .
    You should be proving me wrong .
    & you said you would help me .
    How come its like as if you've backstabbed/betrayed me ?
    Whats wrong ? Ohgosh . Everything's starting all over again .
    I really am stupid , t make me fall into this kind of thing over&over
    again .
    I've once thought , I would never fall into a trap made by other people ,
    but if it was you who trapped me , i guess i am able t let go . But this really
    isnt th case .
    Trying veryvery hard not t let anything happen .
    I swear t god , whtever im saying here its super true .
    Maybe i had a thought of letting it happened , but i still tried not t let
    it happeneed .
    Letting it happen means letting myself get hurt all over .
    & i really cannot let it happen .
    It took me ages for me t forget .
    Now you tell me t start all over , i might as well end my life .
    Sorry . Youre so close yet so far t me .
    Sorry , iloveyou. But icannotloveyou .
    Sorry . I dontknow wht i should do ):

    No comments: