Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 1, 2008

    Sorry for th post just now . I totally have no mood t post .
    Rahs . & i didnt know whts going on . Sorry .
    Thanks t my annabelle laogong , who is forever thr for me no matter wht .
    Iloveyou , laogong ! I think i've got things sorted out .

    Hell , whts wrong w/ all of you nowadays .
    Im so afraid t even step out of my house now . Really .
    Have t think twice before i go schl . Rahs .
    Stupid luhs you all . Why suddenly keep saying i pretty/cute/chio/sweet ?
    I got change so much mehs ? NO right ? Rahs .
    Help . I cannot face you all siah . Rahs , my maid say wht i change until very pretty le , even th way i sleep !?! WTF ?
    my mother say im even prettier than pretty people .(?) i think bah .
    My father ard same same luh .
    Then my friends D: Whts wrroooong ? All gang up come opposite me uh .
    Rahhs ): IM not not not . i really am not .
    Sigh . I got people who say im like a piece of shit , i look like so acbc ( TRUE ) , i act ahlian ( WTH? ) , i act paikia .
    Walao . I so guai ! Rahs . Act paikia for wht ? Act ahlian for wht ?!
    Zzz . Asses . I not so show off can please . unless you think i am then i've got nothing t say .

    Especially t my precious precious annabelle laogong :
    I am not pretty .
    Dont feel zibei when youre with me .
    By reading on top . You should know tht im not pretty .
    I alr said : Camera got picture effect .
    So will change your looks abit . Like neoprint liddat .
    Understand ? Dont zibei . I will die w/o you can .

    No comments: