Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 2, 2008

    Rahhhhhs . Ive no moood t post alright .
    Shall not be posting until th day my mood gets alright D:
    Sigh , im dying man . Iwant back my freedom ):
    Shitshit .
    Sigh , who can tell me how can i possibly get back my freedom ):
    Ohgoshhh . I want back my freedom .
    I really do ):

    Should i make a birthday party ?
    Rahhs . For what siol . Also donno who t invite .
    Know who t invite also donno wht t do .
    Rahhs . I cannot online looong . I cannot wait till sat&sun .
    Sigh . Im going t have donno wht cip thing .
    Rubbish . I think im going t tire myself out . Howhowhow .

    Imissmyoldlife .
    I really do ):
    How can i get it back ):
    Ohggooosh . IMISSOLDLIFEEE .
    Sorry , i've alr gone insane .

    Ohmygod . How can i liveeeee . Rahhhhs . Now schl also no stay back .
    Stupid . Come back home so early i also donno do wht .
    Aft all ive done hor , then nth t do lerhs .
    Ohgoooood . Nvm . IM mad . Gone bonkers .
    End here .
    bye .

    No comments: